Part 5

I haven't left the house since that night and it's been 2 weeks, Sarah has contacted me loads saying somehow Michael contacted her and wants to see me. Of course I keep refusing, the media are all over me. Calling me a fake, am I really how I say I am.

I'm not a fake, I just used a different shortened version of my name. I've missed photo shoots, two of which being for pretty big companies but Sarah managed to postpone those two and I got them next week.

"Cheer up Mommy" Summer smiles as she climbs into bed with me

"I'm fine sweetie, I got you haven't I?" I smile pulling her closer to me

"You'll always have me" she smiles and cuddles me

3 days later
They won't stop, I can't risk them getting to summer so I agreed to an interview. It needs to stop. I know they've been digging for information and I just hope they haven't dogged up too many bones. I curl my hair once again then I get changed (below).

I say bye to Summer then I leave her classroom and head straight to the studio

I say bye to Summer then I leave her classroom and head straight to the studio. I go to my dressing room and have a glass of water as I talk about random stuff with Kate and Sarah to keep myself calm.

"Summer is turning another year older soon" Kate smiles

"Ugh don't remind me, she's growing up too fast." I smile

"Well you got 7 months left so make the most of it"

"Hopefully it won't go fast"

"Bella, you're on now"

I finish my drink and leave following the crew member.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Bella or Issy Connor whoever she is"

Great start, I walk out and take a seat

"Thank you for agreeing to this interview"

"Well I only did it before any of you lot start on my Daughter"

"Ah yes, your daughter. We'll get to her later"

God I hate this women, she thinks she's some sort of goddess and everyone loves her. She's a bitch and I hate her.

"So you're not called Bella?"

"Yes I am, it's shortened"

"Why did Michael Jackson call you Issy?"

"Another shortened version of my name"

"Which is?"

"Are you really this stupid? A toddler can work out my name is either Isabelle or Isabella in order to be able to have Issy or Bella as a shortened name"

"So which one is it?"

"I'm not going to answer, Bella is the name I associate with work. My work life is not relevant to my personal life"

"Michael Jackson and you know each other, correct?"

"Yes from a long time ago"

"What we're you?"

"Friends"

"Are you sure about that? Not anything more?"

"Just friends"

"That isn't what we got here" she smirks and looks down at her piece of paper

"And what do you have then?"

"You two was dating, you're a high school dropout"

The crowd grasp and my eyes goes a little wide.

"Why did you two break up?"
"Did you cheat?"
"Who is the father of Summer?"
"Does Michael know he is the father?"

The crowd grasps again and I feel a tear fall down my cheek

"Why are you here in San Francisco Isabelle?"
"Did Mommy and Daddy kick you out?"
"No they disowned you because you dropped school to follow Michael. It didn't work did it? You dropped everything for him, got disowned by friends and family for him to cheat on you with his manager at the time"

I should've worn waterproof mascara, I knew it

"You ran away, you ran to San Francisco. You didn't even tell Michael he was a father"
"You let him meet Summer at the fundraiser and think she is a fan. He hugged his daughter without even I knowing it. What mother does that?"

"Enough! Just shut your mouth for once and let me talk. You want the truth? Then fine you got it! I was dating Michael in school, I loved him and I supported his dream to be a singer. He was going to LA for singing, I had a few months of high school left but I didn't want to stay, I wanted to go. I choose to go and yes I lost my family and friends but I didn't care. Michael was getting big he managed to sign a record deal. We was happy, I found out I was pregnant, I got home to an empty apartment. There was a letter off Michael saying he's breaking up with me. No reason why. I found out a few months ago it was because he was cheating on me with his manager. I did not run, I wanted to start fresh for me and my daughter. Michael hurt me, I wasn't letting him hurt my daughter. I didn't want him to find me, so I changed from Issy to Bella. There now you've had the truth!"

I get up and walk off

"Bel-"

"Take me home"