Part 15

1 month later
I'm going out tonight with Kate, well she's dragging me to a club. I would rather stay at home drown my sorrows with take away, wine and movies but nope Kate is making me go out. I hand my outfit up on my en suite door then I go to Summers bedroom to find her playing with her toys and her bag still empty on the bed.

"Summer, why haven't you packed for Daddy's?"

"I don't want to go"

"Why?"

"Daddy loves Becky more than me, Becky is mean"

"That isn't true, come here" I sit down on the bed and she climbs onto my lap "your Daddy loves you so much and you know it"

"No he doesn't, Becky gets to spend time with him and I have to stay in my bedroom"

"Why?"

"Becky tells me to stay there and to tell Daddy I want to stay there."

"Does Becky do anything else?"

"She calls me a spoilt brat and she made me eat mac and cheese. She also said Daddy missed my recital because he loves her more and wanted to spend time with her and not me. Please don't make me go to Daddy's" she asks getting tears

"If you don't want to go then you don't have to. Play with your toys and then we can have a movie night"

She kisses my cheek then goes back to play with her toys, as I get downstairs the doorbell rings so I answer the door letting Michael in.

"Hey, is she ready?" Michael smiles

"Yeah about that, we need to talk" I say coldly and walk to the living room

"Summer doesn't want to stay this weekend"

"Why?"

"She said you always spend time with Becky, she basically feels pushed out"

"She wants to play in her room all the time"

"Becky makes her, she told me that Becky is mean to her and made her eat Mac and cheese"

"Becky wouldn't do that, she knows summer doesn't like it"

"She calls summer a spoilt brat too, Summer won't be visiting this weekend because she doesn't want to and I won't make her. But when she does come next time I don't want Becky around"

"You're making this up"

"Why would I lie about this Michael? It's her words"

"Liar, just because you want to have her this weekend. You've had her since birth I haven't!"

Ouch that hurt

"Summer come here"

She comes downstairs and appears in the room

"Hi Daddy"

"Hi sweetheart, Mommy says you don't want to come to mine, is this true?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Becky is mean and you love her more"

"I love you more sweetheart"

"You don't show it. I want to stay here with Mommy. We're going to watch Cinderella" she smiles getting excited, Cinderella is her favourite princess.

"Ok, if that's what you want"

He gets up and hugs Summer kissing her on the head then leave, I notice the hurt but I can't do anything about it. He called me a liar.

"What do you want for food?"

"Pizza" Summer cheers

I nod ok and go to the kitchen and order pizza then I put the movie in. Summer is already sat there in her pjs with her blanket and elephant soft toy. Pizza arrives about 20mins into the movie so I plate that up and we continue watching the movie whilst eating.

2 and a half movies later I notice she's asleep so I turn the tv off and carry her to bed. I kiss her head and go back downstairs to tidy up. Who the hell does Becky think she is?

If I hear she's been around my daughter especially alone again or has said so much as anything to upset her she will regret it.

What hurt the most was the fact Michael thought I'd lie about this, does he not know me? Unlike him I don't lie. If he told me about his manager we could've fixed it, we would've still been together and he wouldn't of missed 2 years of Summer's life.

It hurts even more because I still love him and as much as I want to fix it I can't because of Becky.