Smile, you're on camera!

"Well what do we do now?" Calvin shrugged. We heard a slam that came from the other side of the wall. We both shot up and stared at each other for a bit. We heard one more slam that sounded familiar. It was the sound of my door being slammed shut. Calvin and I ran to his door, whipping it open. We seen a girl dressed in all black run down the hallway. That had to have been the girl who left the note. I chased after her. Calvin stayed back to lock his door. I turned the corner and seen that a window was open. I ran to it to see the girl running down the street. "SHIT!!" I yelled, running to the stairway. I pushed open the door to the exit and ran out into the dark alley. Icy wind slashed at my face and the rain viciously attacked the top of my head. I ran down the alley to the road the girl ran down. I looked the way the girl ran and squinted. She has to be here somewhere. I walked down the sidewalk paying attention to alleys I was passing but I found no sight of her. Suddenly, a cold hand grabbed my arm.   Oh shit... I whipped around to see Calvin. I let out a sigh of relief. "Holy shit Calvin you scared the shit out of me." I hugged him and seen a girl standing quite a bit away from us, holding a camera. She took a photo with the flash on and blinded me. I covered my eyes and growled. "Behind you Calvin! Get that bitch!" But it was too late. Everything started to go black. I heard a loud clank and a yell from Calvin. I fell to the ground, blacking out.
-time skip-
I woke up in a dark room. I tried to move but it was impossible. I could only move me head. I went to speak but it was muffled since my mouth was taped. Where the fuck am I? My eyes got used to the darkness and I could start to see better. I glanced around and seen Calvin next to me. His head was draped down and he was tied up too. Calvin woke up a few minutes later and he instantly started panicking he notices me and muffled some stuff. I raised an eyebrow as he narrowed his. The lights shot on and I closed my eyes tightly. I opened my eyes to see a masked person holding a camera. Oh fuck me sideways. The person cocked their head to the side and ripped off the tape from my mouth.
"Smile darling, you're on camera!" The female behind the mask said.

//
🌚 Yo I was eating popcorn and I accidentally inhaled a fucking mosquito. Rip.
Hope you guys like it so far.
Hissss