Public Display Of Affection.

BITCH IM SHOOK. FIRST I NOTICE MY BOOK IS DOING EXTREMELY  WELL. 10.8K?! THE FUCK DUDE?! THEN I SEE THAT MY BOOK IS NOW BEING RECOMMENDED. WHAT THE FUCK. ILL STOP WITH THE CAPS LOCK BECAUSE IM MOST LIKELY TRIGGERING YOU. ESPECIALLY RoseLeafHealy <3
Also tHIS FUCKING HAPPENED.

 ESPECIALLY RoseLeafHealy  <3Also tHIS FUCKING HAPPENED

HE OPENED MY SNAPCHAT. I'M CRYING OMJDUXUGFFBX YALL DON'T UNDERSTAND.
// (f/f/r) favourite fast-food restaurant //

-Your POV-

I never thought Calvin would be the type of guy that was into pdoa. (public display of affection) But I learned I was wrong as soon as we got into the mall. I went to hot topic scanning for some shirts, Calvin trailing behind. I found a shirt that I loved because honestly, it's my favourite show/anime. I went to cashier, pulling out my wallet. The cashier was a tall male with brown and blue eyes. He smiled widely as I pulled out my money. "Well hello babe." He said, smirking. Calvin must've noticed the cashier flirting with me because he came over and kissed my neck. I handed him the money and he took it, frowning.
He gave me a bag with the shirt and my spare change. Calvin slipped his hand in my back pocket as we walked around the mall some more. "Who was that guy?" He asked in a low voice.

"I have no clue." I said, looking at him. He huffed and grabbed my waist, turning me to him.

"You're mine okay? No one else's. Mine." Calvin frowned, staring at me. He looked as if he was holding on, waiting for me to confirm.

"Of course I am Calvin. I promise." I said, slightly in a whisper. I seen his eyes light up and he kissed me. I felt him smile in the kiss, moments later he pulled away. Calvin took my hand, pulling me to the food court.

"Let's get something to eat", he paused looking at me "I'm hungry." He stated, smiling. I laughed, nodding. We both ordered from (f/f/r); sitting down at a table for two. As we began to ate a few girls came up to us, asking Calvin if they could get a picture with him. He agreed and they did the okay sign against their noses. I took a sip of my drink, staring at them. God, why does he have to be so cute? I thought, smiling at him.

"Who's that?" A pale girl asked, pointing her finger at me. That's one of my pet peeves. Do not point your finger at me. I narrowed my eyes at her and she put her hand down.

"Oh. Her? That's just my girlfriend." He said winking at me. I throwed a fry at him.

"Rude", I said standing up, sticking out my hand. "I'm Y/n" I smiled, shaking their hands. They bounced around and asked if they could get a picture with them. "Me? Oh! Sure!" I said, smiling more. Once the photo was taken they asked me something that spiked my curiosity.

"Are you a YouTuber too?" I looked at Calvin who was on his phone.

"Yeah, my channel isn't as popular as Calvin's though." He looked up making a 'hmm' sound. I rolled my eyes, laughing alone with the girls. They left and I sat back down. He smiled, fixing his hair.

"I'll help you with make your channel popular. It'll be lit." I cringed at that word, causing him to laugh. "Let's get out of here. I have some business to finish with you for teasing me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" He got up, taking my hand and practically dragged me behind him.

//

Shout out to xXLeafyIsHereXx  _AbbyIsHere_ and Musicmademylifesmile for catching my error on this chapter. <3

Thanks for all the support recently!

You guys are fucking insane.

Much love <3

Hissss~