Eggs

So I have decided that this is not going to have smut in it. I am not ready to write it and many people are uncomfortable. Sorry to those who want smut.
   My conclusion is this: This fanfiction will not have smut in it. But I am starting on a new Leafman fanfiction which I suppose will have smut. For all you sinners out there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Also the gif up there ^ is my life tbh🌚.
//
-Your POV-

I woke up feeling like shit. I looked around groggily, gripping my head. I spotted Calvin sleeping next to me. He had no shirt on. I raised an eyebrow noticing I was shirtless as well. I blinked, staring at my bra. Calvin softly snored, still sound asleep. I smiled and crawled out of bed. I walked to the kitchen, looking at the mess we made last night. I looked around the kitchen for a broom and found one in a closet. I swept up the cake mix and dumped it into the garbage can. I looked in the fridge and found some eggs.

-Calvin's POV-
I woke up to the smell of eggs. I yawned and sat up. I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen. I halted to a stop seeing y/n eating eggs at the table shirtless. "Morning." She said, getting up. "How do you like your eggs?" 

"Uh, over easy." I said, sitting down at the table. She dropped some butter into the pan and spun the pan around to make the butter go all around. She then cracked two eggs into the pan. She grabbed the spatula and watched the eggs. I got up and walked behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. "Smells good." I said, kissing her neck. I felt her smile as she flipped the eggs. "Go grab a plate Hun", she said in a soft voice. Hun? I walked to a drawer and opened it, grabbing a plate. I turned to see her holding the pan in one hand and the spatula in the other. Her grin made her look adorable. I walked to her, holding out my plate. "Eggs please!" I said, sounding like a child. Y/n giggled and scooped the eggs out of the pan and put them on my plate. She leaned in and kissed me softly. I kissed her back lightly. Y/n pulled away and walked to the sink, putting the pan and spatula in it. "I love you", I whispered.
"I love you too." She replied, grinning ear to ear.

//
Sorry, I suck at Calvin's POV. :00
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Much love <3
Hisss~~