Sleepover

// YO IM TRYING TO DRAW AND I CANT.  I LOST MY ABILITY. BUT HERE HAVE A CRAPPY DRAWING OF THE SEXY IRISH MAN, JACK. 🌚..... CRI. //
I closed the door behind me and walked over to Calvin. I slid my hands down his chest and rested my chin on top of his head. "Hellur." I said, feeling him jump.

"Hey." He replied, as I walked around the couch and sat next to him. "Wanna play?" I nodded, smiling. He gave me a controller and told me how to play. He said that the game was 'Destiny'.

-Time skip-

Calvin laughs as the game finished.

"Shut up okay?" I said, chuckling a bit also. Calvin got up and walked to his kitchen. I turned and watched him rummage through this fridge. He pulled out some cans and walked back to me. He handed me one and I looked at it. Reading 'Corona', I opened the can. "Thanks" I said, taking a sip. Calvin shrugged and nodded, cracking his open. I stared at the tv, starting to zone out until Calvin spoke up.

"Want to watch a movie? I heard the new purge is out." Calvin said, causing me to gasp.

"YESSSS! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THAT!" (At least I do) I cheered, bouncing up and down. Calvin laughed and turned on Netflix. I rested my head on his should, causing him to look at me. "Here," he said, shifting so I could fully lay on him which is what I did. "Better?" I nodded, as I rested my head in his chest. As the movie started Calvin put his hand on my hip. I looked up at him and he just stared at the tv, but I could tell he was trying not to smile. "Hey Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I uh- I love you.." I looked at him and smiled widely.

"I love you too pinecone." I replied, shifting up a bit and kissing him.

"hEY BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU MOVE."

"Oh sorry, I'll just grind next time 🌚."

"sTOP." I laughed, looking back at the tv.

//
Sorry this was short, I honestly forgot what I wrote, this is what I could remember.
Thanks for reading this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Much love <3
Hisssss~