I'm sorry.

You fucking faggots are all up in my grill like "WHERE'S MY UPDATE." AND "I'LL KMS IF YOU DON'T  UPDATE." Hoe gtfo I didn't invite you to my BBQ. Jk lmao.

MY HIGHSCHOOL IS ELBOWS DEEP INTO MY ASS MKAY? I GOT THIS DUMB MURALS THING TO DO WHICH IS DUE TOMORROW. I NEED TO FINISH A BOOKLET IN SOCIAL AND FINISH MY BODY PARAGRAPH ON MY ESSAY IN LA. CALM YOUR SHIT.  

I still love you guys tho. Pls dont h8 me for what's going to happen in this chapter. <3

//

-Your POV-

"Sure." Calvin smiled and then I stopped, actually thinking about it. I shoved him off and stood up. "Actually, no. You don't love me the way you should. So fuck you. I'm leaving to Seattle." I brushed off my dress and stormed out of my soon to be old apartment. I strutted down the hall as I heard Calvin run after me. He grabbed my arm and I turned and slapped him. "Don't touch me unless you actually want to love me. Be thankful for my love because I was giving you my all and you took it for fucking granted." I ran to the stairs and ran down to a bus stop. As I exited the building I looked back to see Calvin staring out the window with his hand resting against it. I stopped at a bus stop. I checked my phone to see it was 12:40 at night. The bus gets here at 1:00. 

-Time skip-

I got onto the bus and pulled out my bus app for him to look at. I got one free ride which I used tonight. As I sat at the back of the bus and he pulled away from the high-rise and headed to the highway. He kind of smelt like alcohol. I stared out the window and suddenly got blinded by high-beams and then, blackness. 

-Calvin's POV- 

I got a knock on my door as I paced around my room, trying not to sob. I ran to the door opening it thinking it was (Y/n). Instead I seen two officers with an uneasy look on their face. "Calvin Vail?"

"Yes, that's me." 

"We found you in (F/n) (L/n)'s phone when the crash happened." My heart sank and my breathing hitched.

"W-What?!" I said, practically yelling. "No! Please tell me this is a joke!" They both stayed silent, frowning. I began to sob as they spoke up.

"We can drive you to the hospital if you'd like." I nodded, wiping away my tears.

-Time skip to the hospital-

I looked at (Y/n)'s still and damaged body. She had a cast on her one leg, a neckbrace and a cast on her arm. The doctor said that she took most damage to her right side since the truck hit the bus on that side of her. I pulled up a chair next to her and held her hand. I wasn't planning on leaving until she was able to walk out with me. I lied my head onto the tray that was hooked onto the bed, I listened to the heart monitor and took everything in. I felt the coldness of her hand and how dry it was. I rubbed it with my thumb, feeling her knuckles and fingers. I listened to her breathing and thought about her smile. What if she never wakes up? 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see a nurse. "Visiting times are over, darling." I slowly stood up and leaned over (Y/n), giving her a kiss on her forehead. 

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, walking out of the room.

  Please, just let it be a social experiment. 

//

TADAH THE END HOES.

I'm thinking of making a sequal for this, what do you guys think?

Thanks for reading this book, I really hope you enjoyed it!

Much love <3

Hissss~