Phil moLESTER

YO SO I GOT A TEXT FROM MY MUM AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.

ALSO I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER. ALSO ALSO PHIL LOOKS CUTE AF IN THAT GIF. 

Mum's Text: Who is this boy all over the computer?

Me: *Thinks: Shit I didn't close the tabs of the Dan gifs for when I was looking for that chapter on wattpad.*  "?"

Mum: "Dan something?

Me: "Oh! That's Dan- He's one of my favourite youtubers."

Mum: He's cute."

Me: I KNOW RIGHT."

So anyways, onto the chapter lmao.

-Your POV-

Dan looked at me with a confused look. I got up and walked to the bathroom. He must've went in there. I walked into the women's and went to the hand drier. I scanned the stalls to see no one was in so I turned it on and put the wet part of my dress under it. Once it was quite dry I turned it off and stepped out to see Calvin on the phone standing next to the bathrooms. He ended his call and started to walk away. I grabbed his arm and yanked him to me. "Come with me." I snarled, practically dragging him to the balcony. It was cold but I didn't quite care. 
   "What the fuck is your problem?" I snapped, narrowing my eyes at him. He shrugged and looked away. "You should be thankful. Dan and Phil invited us to dinner at this amazing place." I paused and I pointed at him "And you are acting like a complete asshole."

"Oh I'm sorry but maybe I don't like it when people rub your fucking lap."

"Rub my lap? You see, if you looked up from your phone you would've seen what happened. But no, you had to be a un-thankful prick and stare at your phone the whole time. Phillip even tried making conversation to you but you were zoned out staring at your phone. It's fucking embarrassing Calvin." I snapped.

"You're such a fucking bitch sometimes god and don't even get me started on your annoying voice. It makes me want to jump off this balcony." Calvin shot back, walking away and leaving the restaurant.

"AND YOUR PATHETIC ASS MAKES ME WANT TO.. To.." I tried to hold back tears but I was unable to. I began to cry, covering my face with my hands and sat down onto the cold cement floor. I heard a door open and I looked up to see Phil. 

"are you alright?" He asked, sitting next to me. 

"No", I replied back. Phil sighed and ran his hands through his hair. I wiped my eyes as he pulled me in for a hug. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head, smiling a bit. 

"Let's go finish supper I don't need him." Do I?  We walked back in and I sat next to Dan,  he looked upset. He went to speak to me but the waiter cut him off by giving us our plates including Calvin's. "Could I get that boxed up, please?" The waiter nodded and left. 

*Time skip to leaving the restaurant*

We all piled into Dan's black car. "You really didn't have to buy me supper guys." I said, buckling up my seat belt.

"Oh please, It's our pleasure." Phil said, turning back to me smiling. I grinned back and looked at Becky who was staring out the window, silently. She's a quiet one. We drove to my apartment and Dan walked me to my room. I tried to be a bit loud so Calvin could hear. 

"Thank you so much  Dan for tonight. I'm sorry about Calvin, he's been an ass lately."

"It's no problem, Y/n. If you have any trouble you can always come visit Phil and I in London." I hugged him tightly and watched him walk away. I unlocked my door and entered my apartment. I closed the door, locking it and I opened my clutch to grab my phone. I flopped onto my couch and opened snap chat seeing that Calvin posted something on his story. I watched and he ranted on and on about me. 

"So you wanna play dirty, huh? Well then it's fucking on you mug."

// 

Still can't get over Phil moLester hahah.

I think I might do a double update today :> So prepare for that.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I sort of had writers block. :,)

Much love <3

Hisss!