This isn't a game.

"You did it wrong" he pulled away and winked at you. You rolled your eyes at him and pulled out your keys. "Goodnight neighbour"
"'G'night Calvin" you said unlocking your door and walking into the apartment. You closed your door behind you and threw your keys on the little table next to the door. You walked to your kitchen and put your coat on the counter. Turning to the fridge, you grab a energy drink from it. You decided to check up on twitter so you went to your couch and pulled your phone out from your pocket.

"Let's see what's happenin'" You noticed you got a message so you clicked on it and read it. Your eyes narrowed as you talked to a girl. You stayed calm and replied to her death threats as nice as possible. That is, until she sent a photo of you and Calvin in the coffee shop. She sent one more thing before she left you alone, and that was a text saying 'Watch your back'. This sent chills down your spine. You got up instantly and ran to your door. You had to show Calvin this. You opened your door and quickly shut it behind you, forgetting to lock it. You swerved to Calvin's door quickly and knocked on it until he opened it.
"For fucks sake Y/n, what's-
"Shut up and let me in!" You say looking down the hall. Calvin takes a step aside and you stepped in. He closed the door as you quickly whipped around. "Someone is sending me death threats Calvin."
"Who?" Calving says, walking away and sat down on his couch. (🌚 Who?) You sat next to him and let out a sigh.
"I don't know! But they were with us at the café!" You turned on your phone and showed Calvin the picture.
"Well if they were there... They could have followed us home.." Calving said slowly. That's when you realized you forgot to lock your door.
"Shit! Calvin! I forgot to lock my door!" You yelled in panic. You got up and ran out of Calvin's apartment as he follows you quickly. You open your door to see a note on your counter. In bright red letters it says 'Watch your back even closer now'. You looked at Calvin, your face covered in fear. He looked at you with worry in his eyes.
"She's here" Calvin says quietly.
-
Sorry for not updating. I have no excuses, I've just been having some bad vibe days so I didn't update. Once again sorry. I'm trying to update more. I hope you guys enjoy the fanfic so far :^) Also thank you guys for the 100+ views on this book! I appreciate it! You guys are so wonderful! See you in the next chapter! Byee!