SnapChat War

Fuck it, how bad can this turn out?

I threw on the dog filter and started videotaping myself. "You know what's funny? Cigarettes are better for me than you are." I said, smiling to the camera and putting a hand gun to my head. I posted it and slipped on the flower crown filter. "Oh, I have an annoying voice? Honey, you sound like a teen boy struggling with puberty." I winked and added it to my story. "Your so pathetic like honestly, do you realize that people only tolerate you?" I uploaded it and looked to see Calvin posting more on his story I watched it and he started 'roasting' me.

"Babe, you aren't pretty enough to be this stupid." He said, with his face finally showing in the camera.

"Haha, well if I wanted to kill myself I'd climb up your ego and jump to your IQ." I watched the video and stared at the golden butterfly things. Who even came up with these filters? Are they high when they do? I rolled my eyes and uploaded it.

"Why play so hard to get when you're so hard to want?" Calvin said in his new update.

"You're like the top piece of the bread, everyone touches you but no one wants you. By the way, now I know why everyone talks behind your back." You flipped off the camera and uploaded it. You threw  your phone onto a chair across the room and lied there pouting. "Crusty, dirty, rude ass Calvin thinks he's too good for anyone well you know what he can go fu-
    I was interrupted by three loud knocks on the door, grumpily I got up and opened the door. It was Calvin, his eyes were red and stared at me for a few minutes. "Can I help you?"

"Yes", he said picking me up. I screeched and started punching his back as he closed the door. 

"Set me down you fucking grapefruit!" I yelled, pounding at his back. He set me on the couch and started kissing me. He pulled away and kissed my neck. 

"Please forgive me." He said looking up at me. I narrowed my eyes and looked away. "I'll do anything.."

"Apologise to Dan and Phil. Then and only then I'll forgive you." He huffed and nodded. I gave him my phone and he called Dan apologising. Calvin kissed me again, running his hand on my cheek. 

"I've been thinking.. Why don't we move in together?" he asked, looking at me.

"Sure, let's do it." I replied smiling.