R.I.P.

-Your POV- 

I heard my door get kicked in and I held my breath, shaking furiously. Tears rushed down my cheeks as I bit my lip. I heard footsteps and suddenly I seen light. Shit! I looked up to see a police officer, eyes wide. He helped me out and walked with me downstairs. "Where is he?" I asked the officer. 

"We aren't quite sure. His cab was gone by the time we arrived, maybe he heard you call us and got scared." I nodded, that was reassuring. I seen Calvin get out of his car and rush over to me. He ran into me, picking me up. He hugged me tightly almost to the point where it hurt. I heard sniffling and I asked to be set down. 

"Calvin? What's wrong?!" I asked, setting my hands on each side of his face. 

"I was scared I was going to lose you.." He said, staring at the ground. Jeez, he doesn't like to show or confess his feelings.. I placed my hand behind his neck and softly kissed his lips before turning around to see the officer was gone. "We should stay somewhere else for the night.." I said. Calvin wiggled his eyebrows and nodded slowly. "Oh my god stop." I said, bursting into laughter. We walked to his car and hopped inside. 

He turned to me, frowning. "What happened in the restaurant Y/n?"

"You just acted like our relationship was less important than your channel. As if my love to you wasn't meaningful to you." His red eyes widened a bit.

"I- I'm sorry.. I've just been struggling with the new rules of YouTube and stuff.. I've been really stressed out." He said sighing. Though I wanted to get mad at him I felt bad. I too, was suffering from the new rules. I huffed, looking out the window. 

"Why don't we go fuck and smoke?" I asked, staring at the windows. (( Anyone? The song? By Trav? No? Okay. ))

"Wait really?" He said starting the car. 

"If you pay for the room."

"okAY."

//

My sleep medication is kicking in so this chapter is a bit short, sorry. :(

Goodnight/morning guys! :>

ALSO TWO UPDATES IN ALMOST ONE DAY WHAAAATT I'M GETTING BETTER OMG. I UPDATED AT 7:33 GUYS NOT 2:00 AM. FUCK YESSSSS.

Much love <3

Hisss~