Discovery! tsuna's missing? AGAIN!!!

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this ' .............................'

( don't play music yet)

(In the picture Imagine that hayato is kyouya)

Last time
"Well that was easy" skull said while the others still blinking in the direction the others had gone.

Now

With reborn and the others

NO ONE'S POV

(Xanxus decided to tail after the group and is now with them)
Kyouya walked up to reborn and checked to see if his brother was still unconscious, which he was as they were headed to kawahira's a.k.a checker face's to see what was wrong with the psycopathic brunette and why he became psycopathic in the first place.

10 minutes later at checker face's place

Reborn lay down tsuna on the couch for checker face to have a look at him. " hmmm. Tsuna seems to have got himself in quite a predicament *sigh* I warned him this could happen multiple times this is going down in the log it's only been at least 1 month since the last time but nnnooooo no ever listens to me. I swear when i told him about this I was talking to a brick wall" checker face said while examining tsuna which also amused and confused the others but something caught reborns attention so he asked " wait do you mean to tell me this has happened before I mean more then once" which made the others look at checker face who replied with" yes in fact this would be the tenth time but I still have no idea what is causing it I assume it is stress related but something in me believes the answer is deeper then that and the times between when this side shows is becoming shorter and shorter each time". "THE TENTH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Everyone (minus tsuna and kawahira) shouted and kawahira just nodded his head.

Kyouya recovered from the shock first and frantically asked "when was the last time it surfaced? when did it start this time? when did tsuna come and see you about it?" .

"Okay one question at a time please but the last time it surfaced was at least a week before reborn here arrived as for when he came to me it was about three days before he faked his death" kawahira said

"What about when it started this time?" Alaude asked

"That I can't answer but I do know someone who does" the white haired man said picking up a phone and dialled a number.

//ring ring ring//

"Hello shoichi"

"NO THIS IS PATRICK"