Quality time together

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
A few months had passed since then and both tsuna and Byakuran had finished school. Not long after that they both decided it was high time that they actually set a date for the wedding. After about four months both Tsuna and Byakuran were married much to the chagrin of a few people, but they didn't say anything as they only wanted tsuna's happiness.

Now

Skipping six years

Tsuna was sat in his office watching the triplets playing with their auntie bluebell from his office window. He couldn't help but smile at the scene before him. "You look like you're having a moment. Should I leave" a voice from behind said. Tsuna turned around quickly in surprise but relaxed when he saw it was Byakuran that spoke to him and said "no I wasn't having a moment, I was just watching the children playing outside in the garden" Byakuran walked over to the window and chuckled when he noticed that bluebell was playing with the triplets and said "agreed" he then picked Tsuna up off of the chair and sat down placing the brunette on his lap and hugged the life out of the brunette.

"Una moglie meravigliosa - ow - ok mio marito, dio e tre figli devo dire che penso di avere una vita fantastica" the albino said a smile on his face as he stared at the brunette who was smiling back at him.

"Sì, sono d'accordo con te lì. Gli ultimi quattro anni sono stati molto movimentati e inoltre non molte persone possono dire di avere tre figli adorabili che amano incondizionatamente e un marito che ama e si prende cura di loro quanto me. Eh, amore mio" Tsuna said back to the male, who smiled in return.

"Quindi mi stavo chiedendo cosa diresti se ti chiedessi se potremmo avere un altro bambino, caro Tsuna?" the white haired male asked the brunette.

The brunette looked at the albino and said "vai a farti fottere" Byakuran looked slightly upset and said "come on please, just one more. I'll give you all of the strawberry cake that you want" Tsuna looked at the male form the corner of his eye and said "give me time to think about it okay the albino nodded while he had a happy smile on his face as he kissed his husband (*cough*wife*cough*).

Later that evening

As with normal Saturdays the triplets end up going to spend the Saturday evening and entirety of Sunday with their aunts and uncles. So after the three children were dropped off and with blue bell and the rest of the guardians being sent out on their own respective missions. It was just Tsuna and Byakuran left in the mansion.

In the dining room the two males both sat down to eat dinner in peace and quiet for once. Once they had finished eating Tsuna cleaned the dishes and then they both headed up to their room. When they entered the room the both started to relax and Tsuna said "bene, possiamo avere un altro bambino" the albino smiled and stared to kiss the brunette who returned it. And so the iniziano le attività di creazione di bambini.