Please tell me it's a dream! Please kaa-san

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
Four figures looked at the hilarious photographs that popped up on the screen of the phone nana then hugged her son and said "I will be stopping by every few days to make sure you are all right" tsuna nodded at his mother thankfully as she left with Enma and Byakuran who gave him a quick kiss before walking out the door. Once the door closed he lay down in the bed and went to sleep.

Now

Sawada household

As nana walked through the front doors she was met with a large group all passed out in shock the males of the fruit family with blood trickling from their noses with blushes on their cheeks aria and nana sent hibari both with happy smiles on their faces and the rest in shock. Nana noticed giotto's phone on the floor and decided to make things more interesting, she sent the text to herself before deleting it from giotto's phone and call log so he they all think they were hallucinating before placing the phone into giotto's pocket.

She then noticed a few people stirring awake so tiptoed back and out the door after a minute she heard rather loud chatting getting closer to the door so she opened the door to go inside before closing it behind her. Everyone heard the door close and saw nana stood in the door way changing her shoes.

Everyone was rather confused so reborn said "nana were you jut out visiting tsuna?" Nana raised an eyebrow in amusement and said "yes I was he invited me round for dinner". Giotto then said "and he did he say you were going to be a grandma?" Nana faked confusion and said "no why isn't he a little young to be adopting children after all he is engaged to bya-kun and neither can birth children".

It took a few seconds for what nana said to sink in before Giotto shouted "what their engaged I thought they were only dating" everyone else nodded nana chuckled before saying "yeah they have been for almost eight months now" Giotto went into shock as nana walked away. Reborn caught an amused smirk on her face as she looked at her phone before she was out of sight and said "we've been tricked" everyone looked at reborn and Daemon said "nufufufu who by?" The fedora wearer looked at the melon head and said "nana I caught her smirking while looking at her phone before she disappeared around the corner a minute ago" everyone nodded.

Two days later

Giotto asked his mother "hey kaa-San did you receive any text from tsuna over the last two days" nana looked at her son and said "no but I am heading over there today I can ask if I can bring you but only you also no shouting if you don't want a dagger to the head" Giotto nodded because he wanted to see his brother. Nana took her phone out and rang a number after a few seconds someone picked up