Tsuna's story, questions and identities

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
Aria smiled and said "absolutely hmmm.........where to start probably best that I telly out everything from the day he was born. Well......"

Now

"Well you might want to get comfortable we'll be here a while" aria had told them

"Okay so on the day your mother was born your biological grandmother nana was overjoyed that she had another son, she had a perfect family, to her anyway, two beautiful children and a wonderful husband. However her husband iemitsu sensed no flames in the boy and all he was after were very strong and powerful children so when he sensed no flames in your mother he instantly hated him with his entire being."aria had said the twins were now frowning

"Your mother was a very fast learner and by the age of 1 could already walk, talk, read, write and understand many languages as if they were all his native language and due to him being a fast learner he got a lot of attention from his mother causing your uncle Giotto to also hate him at the time.but that was because he was only a child at the time and he was jealous of his brother. So he basically did lots of things that got your mother into trouble and got his mother, your grandma nana, to like him more. So by the age of 4 when your mother met your father he was already a broken shell of when we first met but both your father and I managed to help bring him out of the darkness. But by then the whole of his family loathed him." Enma said looking at the twins.

"At the age of five tsuna was sat in his room not doing anything when iemitsu came and dragged him down stairs threw him at some strangers, the strangers then gave him money and took your mother away they did all kinds of experiments on him all but one were recorded in his files this lasted for 3 and a 1/4 years before he killed all of the scientists all around the world and helping some friends he'd made escape. They were mukuro and nagi rokudo, Ken and chikasu. That was the day that the name deadly Cielo became known world wide" aria added.

"Before he came back to Japan he met, saved and befriended your uncle hayato when he came back he was covered in the blood from the experiments his family saw him and brought him home to beat him up more before your uncle Giotto went and left him in the woods. Two days later he was found and saved by your uncles Kyouya and alaude after which they had a very close relationship. Then when your mother was 9 he disappeared again only this time he was with your grandma aria and grandpa reborn and the other arcobaleno he trained with them for two years before returning to your uncle giotto's by now he was eleven and when he arrived he was beaten to almost death he had realised that his family didn't care about him so started to become a hacker before he became the best of the best and even took in a student your uncle shoichi however due to the lack of love he had from his family and the fact he wiped the memories of himself from the arcobaleno' minds he started to cut himself it wasn't until his 15th birthday did myself and your father find out and we were absolutely livid because of what his family had drove him to do. However he did many missions and was extremely rich he charged a fortune for information unless you were a close family friend like your uncle Xanxus was." Enma exclaimed and aria narrowed her eyes at him and said "what do you mean he was cutting?" Enma sighed and said "it's true he hid it under mist flames that were almost on par with kawahira's."