More news from primo

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
The others looked at kawahira with narrowed eyes and Giotto said with a slightly dark voice while glaring slightly "and who was most likely to be targeted first"

Now

"I would suggest not looking at me like that unless you want to lose your eyes. Anyway I told Tsuna that he was most likely to be attacked first for two reasons, one because if they got him then the rest would most likely go after him and that would make you easy targets and two because you may not believe me but Tsunayoshi has been a close Friend? Of mine for a long time now and I would rather make sure that he is safe instead of seeing him get hurt." Kawahira said as he stared at the faces of disbelief looking back at him.

Byakuran was the only one that hadn't looked surprised. After a few minutes of them talking over things rather loudly, some shouting involved, Byakuran could feel a headache starting so lay his head on his arms, at the same time sky flames started to appear in the middle of the meeting room, everyone apart from reborn and Byakuran were on guard. When the flames started forming into Vongola primo everyone relaxed slightly but were confused as to why primo was here. Primo turned to Byakuran and said "come with me for a few minutes" Byakuran nodded and got up and left the room reborn following behind them leaving the rest of the confused people staring at the place where the spirit of the first don of the vongola had once been.

Outside the meeting room in Giotto's office Byakuran grabbed a blank piece of paper and a pencil and started drawing out the person in which Primo was describing reborn stood behind the albino impressed by the males drawing skills. When he was donehe showed the picture to Primo who nodded and said "that is him down to the last detail" reborn looked at the picture and said "do you have the other one with you as well?" Byakuran nodded and grabbed the picture from his pocket and unfolded it.

Primo looked at Byakuran "Tsuna woke up around 3am, shortly after that something happened that drained him of most of his flames, he is unconscious again at the moment but he is stable enough. However something is quite worrying though, it seems that Tsuna has anaemia, I heard one of the medical people that examined him after he lost a good portion of his flames say that he was anaemic. It doesn't seem like that they know that Tsuna is pregnant yet."

Byakuran bit his lower lip to try and not curse allowed, while reborn didn't give a shit and said "Fuck" Byakuran looked at the hitman and then back at the ghost of the former mafia leader and then said "the others are probably waiting for us, we should head back and tell them this new information, speaking of which, Reborn do you think that we should inform Enma about this. I know that his famiglia is not part of the tri-ni-sette. But he is family and he and his famiglia could help to look for Tsuna, you know cover more ground."

Reborn thought about it for a minute before turning to the albino and said "I think that it would be a wise idea." They then started walking back to the meeting room. As they reached the meeting room Vongola primo disappeared in Sky flames and the two Mafioso walked through the doors of the meeting room.