Blood thirsty prefects (run for your lives, if you don't want to die) (edited)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

'Talking over the chat room'

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Last time
He showed me around the house, as we passed one of the doors, I sensed strong and potent mist flames, they were almost impossible to detect' but spending time around viper helps, I suppose. No wonder Iemitsu wasn't suspicious of the boy. Once Baka-Mitsu had shown me around the upper area of the house, we made our way downstairs, So that I could introduce myself to Nana and Baka-Giotto.

Now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at the hospital~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV
Hibari Nanase (made up -kyouya's mum) was sat on the chair at the bedside of the unconscious Sawada Tsunayoshi, it had been 3 hours since his surgery finished and he still hasn't woken up yet. She was beginning to worry, not only for Tsuna but also because she hadn't received any calls from her son's, she knew however, that they were smart enough to handle themselves, so focused her attention to the small brunette laying in the hospital bed. A single thought ran through her head 'don't worry Tsuna-kun those b*****ds will pay dearly, for what they have done to you and I will personally make sure you don't go back there unless you want to, just please wake up before Kyo-kun and Al-kun arrive or your blood related family will die, not saying they won't either way. After this if you want you can live with us.... I wonder what he will say, will he be happy or sad? I hope it's not the latter, because I don't want any of my children to be sad' (yes she sees tsuna as one of her own children and if you hurt one in any way, lets just say one thing..... RUN FOR YOUR F*****G LIVES).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~meanwhile at the entrance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyouya and Alaude arrived at the entrance of the hospital, and are now terrorising the staff at the front desk.

"Oi. Herbivore, where is a Hibari Nanase?" The younger asked

"Kyouya you may want to be a little bit nicer, I want to find Okaa-San just as fast as you, but there are nicer ways of asking without people becoming afraid of you" the older said

"Hn. Shut up stupid Onii-San" kyouya added a little bit flustered with a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks.

"Pfffft. *slap* ok what the h*** was that for?" Alaude added while tending to his abused and red cheek where his brother has just slapped him.

"Hn. That was for laughing at me." Kyouya said while giving his brother a death glare, which didn't phase the older in the slightest.

"U-u-um I-is t-there s-s-something t-that y-you n-need H-H-Hibari-sans?"the nurse said while cowering in fear.

Kyouya was about to reply before being cut off by his brother " ah. Yes we are looking for our mother we were told she was here"

"A-a-ah o-okay I-I w-w-will l-look f-for y-you n-now!" The nurse replied with fear still evident in her voice, before looking through the medical data.