Battle of the mist, shock, revelation and help from... ??? ????? Part 1

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this ' .............................'
Last time
Reborn looked out of his window up at the stars which were glistening in the night sky and whispered something that later confused him " cielo mortale, il mio piccolo tsuna hai avuto una vita dura e per questo mi dispiace" (deadly cielo,my little tsuna you've had a hard life and for that I am sorry) and fell asleep thinking about those words.

Now
Next morning
NO ONE'S POV

Giotto was walking to school whilst listening to music (play song - nightcore - monster by dev)and was thinking about how he could protect his guardians as he didn't want them to get hurt physically mentally or psychologically however his mind kept drifting to the opponent of his mist guardian because he kept thinking about how dangerous the assassin was and that he needed to protect his famiglia at all costs. He knew that the assassin would try every possible way to destroy his opponent and he could not let that happen he was worried since only his famiglia but for his brothers as well.

Once he reached the school grounds he saw the demon prefect biting the students to death of crowding so he walked over to the prefect as he needed to ask a favour. All the students watched in horror as their most popular student what up to the demon prefect. Kyouya had just finished biting the other students to death and was turning around and came face to face with Giotto, Just does the blonde reached the pre-fact he was about to ask that ravenette about the favour, kyouya had already fished out his phone, dialled the hitman and passed the blond the phone. All the other students looked in shock at what the prefect had just done.kyouya started walking away when he said "when you're done I better get my phone back or I will bite you to death" and then continued walking to the gate to buy all the students to death that arrived late.

//ring ring//

"What now kyouya" the Fedora wearing hitman said

"Sorry to disappoint you but it's Giotto not kyoya"The blonde said

"But what is it I'm not gonna sit around here all day" reborn exclaimed

"But you know the clues that was a given from the assassin over the past three night but judging by your's and  others attitudes I've seen you've come to the conclusion would you care to elaborate on that" Giotto said

"Oh baka-Giotto has finally grown balls big enough to order me around huh" the hitman said with a amused tone.

"Stop being an ass and just tell me please I am getting annoyed" the blond said