Primo appears in times of great need

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Tsuna's sadistic side speaking"

'Tsuna's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

"foreign language"

// sound effect or flash//

Talking over chatroom - cn (character name/initials): ........

I don't own Katekyo hitman reborn nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in this bit

Also for when Nagi/Chrome is speaking with Mukuro it will be like this' .............................'

Last time
"I'm heading over their now, don't tell the triplets, and don't even tell your guardians wait until I get there. I'm on my way" the hitman said quickly before hanging up the phone and headed to his car before driving of in the direction of the gesso mansion. Leaving again a group of confused Arcobaleno.

The albino sighed worry clear on his face as he started walking back in the direction of the house.

Now

As the albino started to approach the building he was met by kikyo who was waiting from him. "I had bluebell put the triplets to sleep. I can tell that something is wrong, what happened?" the green haired male asked.

Byakuran just remained silent and walked into the mansion and sat on a chair near the front entrance, he didn't bother looking at his guardians that were looking at him in worry, his thoughts were to occupied with how he broke his promise and that his member of his family is in danger ( yo, in danger......hetgallige haji ma) because he thought it better to let them stay in bed instead of bringing them with him, a lone tear falling down his face 'I fail as a husband' his thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Zakuro walked over to the door and opened it to reveal reborn, he let the hitman in. when the hitman saw the state in which the mare sky was in he realised that what was happening was indeed real and that they needed to act fast. He motioned the guardians to leave the room and follow him, after explaining to them what Byakuran had informed him about.

While they were gone Byakuran felt a presence within the room he looked up to see sky flames flickering in front of him. He watched as the flames started to form into a figure. He stared with blank eyes at the ghostly figure in front of him and replied with a just as dull voice "Vongola primo, pleasure to meet you, but what are you doing here?" primo looked at the albino and said "I came to inform you that both Tsuna and the twins that he carries are safe for the moment in time. He is unconscious, due to a tranquilizer dart hit to the main blood vessel in the neck. You need to get yourself together and stand up to protect those you care about, stop acting like a moping baby, and you are a mafia don, act like it"

Byakuran took a deep breath and said "what are you doing here anyway?" primo looked at the albino and said "even though most people don't realise it I do look out for my decedents even if they have done many wrong things, it is only when they pass a certain line that I stop watching them, Tsuna has never been anywhere near this line so naturally I would always continue to watch over him, besides your children are also my descendants. Also keep in mind that you yourself are now related to me as you have married my many greats grandson and don't worry about Natsuno's ability he just has a strong affinity to flames and has a strong sensory ability similar to hyper intuition but with flames."