Chapter 9

Macys P.O.V.

I woke up to someone nudging me and screaming. I groaned, "Whaaat?"

"Get up were leaving," Kian said poking my cheek. I sat up and rolled my eyes, "Where are we going so early in the morning?" He laughed, "Playlist?" I stopped and let my eyes widen, "RIGHT!" I jumped up on my feet and scurried to my closet and then to the restroom. I changed (Outfit below) and straightened my hair curling the ends. I did my usual makeup, eyeliner and mascara, then ran down the stairs with my suitcase in one hand and my phone in the other.

 I did my usual makeup, eyeliner and mascara, then ran down the stairs with my suitcase in one hand and my phone in the other

I smiled at Kian who was standing at the door waiting. I ran through the front door and out to the car. I opened the trunk and set my suitcase down then closed it.

"Forgetting anything?" He said while coming up to the front door of the car. "Nope," I said back as I plopped into the backseat of the car. "Is Jc coming?" I asked. "Hes already at the airport," Kian answered. I nodded.

--------------------------------------

Me- On the way to the airport 😋 LIT LIT LITTTT

Jonas- 🔥🔥🔥

Nathan- Im already at my hotel 😂 When ur to excited for Playlist

Jonas- What hotel are you at?? Meet up at Ihop Nathan? 😉

Nathan- YOUR HERE TO?!?! LETS GOOOOO

Jonas- Be there in 10 😂

Mark- Im bored on the plane 🙄

Mario- Same Mark. I wanna jump off 🙄

Weston- Ill jump off with u bb 😋😘😍😚🤗

Mario- IM TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU UGH

Weston- lets sneak to the front and steal cookies #snatchingyocookies

Mario- Kill me. NO

Zach- Im at the movies, can yall, idk, SHUT UPP???

Ariel- ^^

Me- GETTING ON THE PLANE BYEEEE

Mark- PM ME WHAT AIRPORT YOUR ARRIVING AT MACE

Me- K 😂

--------------------------------------

Private message with Mark

Me- Were getting off at *airport* from *airport*

Mark- SAME 👀 but im coming from *airport* so ill get there first 😉

Me- See ya then 😉 Theyre making me turn off my phone so

Mark- Text me when you turn it back on cause im boredddd

Me- Okay 💩

--------------------------------------

After a few minutes, they let us turn our phones back on.

--------------------------------------

Private message with Mark

Mark- IM

Mark- SO

Mark- BORED

Mark- UGHHHSHDHSHJCH

Me- IM BACK CHILLLLSKJDKSJCH

Mark- Oh hi 😊

Me- 😂😂 omg

Mark- Whats up Mace 😜

Me- Eating a cookie 😂 Know whats interesting?

Mark- What?

Me- They dont serve fries with cheese one this plane. 🙄

Mark- Mine does 😋

Me- Really????

Mark- No 😂

Me- Douche 🙄

--------------------------------------

We talked the WHOLE ride to the airport. He got to the airport first and told me he'd meet up with me somewhere else when I got there. He was probably busy so I didn't bother to argue.

I woke up to Kian poking me again. "Ugh what?" I said as I sat up. "We're  hereere!" I looked out the window and smiled.

--------------------------------------

Private message with Mark

Me- Just landed 😁 Where do you wanna meet?

--------------------------------------

I got my things from around my seat and started making my way off the plane. No reply from Mark. Sigh. I got inside the airport and sat down while Kian went looking my our bags with Jc. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"MARK!" I shouted as I jumped out of my seat and over my seat to hug him almost falling on him in the process. He chuckled in my ear as he hugged me back, "MACYYYY!" He shouted as we broke the hug.

"Im so happy to finally meet you, ya pooh!" I said as I got off the seats and stood in front of him. He gave me that amazing, chippy smile, "Im so happy to meet you too, Mace!" After a while of just staring into each others eyes, I noticed we were holding hands. I started to blush and looked down and away from his ocean blue eyes. He let go of my hands and chuckled then whispered, "Sorry."

Kian interrupted us a while later while we were talking, "Mace we- Oh hi. Who's this? You already made a friend?" I kicked his foot from where I was sitting, "This is Mark." Kian looked him up and down then gave him a smile, "Hurt her and die." I kicked him again harder. "Oww, what the hell Mace?" I laughed, "Stop doing this. Did you find the bags?" He nodded his head, "And the ubers already waiting outside, lets go." I looked over at Mark and frowned. He gave me a smile and got up on his feet opening his arms for a hug. I, of course, got up and hugged him. He whispered in my ear, "See you tomorrow." I smiled and we let the hug go. "Bye!" I said as I turned to walk outside. I heard a faint "Bye" come from Mark.