Chapter 12

After the mall, we went back to the hotel. I went straight up to my room and laid on my bed watching TV.

--------------------------------------

Weston- why did u just leave us like that Mace. We were gonna broadcast 😭😭😭😭

Mario- Yeah Mace.

Me- Sorry? 😂

Mark- We should all get rooms in the hotel Weston Mario and Macy are at. Macy said there was a café 😋

Weston- yeah our hotels pretty gr8

Mario- 10/10

Jonas- Yessss lets goooo

Hunter- ^^

Nathan- Its the one between that little boutique and the Taco Bell right?

Me- SURE IS AJDKJAUD I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT TACO BELL

Mark- TACO BELL???? LETS GET SOME AFTER WE ALL GET A ROOM THERE.

Me- OKAY GR8 10/10 IM DOWNNNN

Jacob- YO GUYS I JUST GOT OFF THE PLANE YAYAYAY IM HEADING TO THAT HOTEL OKAY OKAY TY

Brandon- Bro your so late.

Jacob- IK IM SORRY OKAY

Me- ILL BE IN THE LOBBY WAITING

Weston- mE AND MARIO WILL BE RIGHT THERE MACY!!2!1!1!2!!1

Me- K

--------------------------------------

I sat on a couch in the lobby waiting. Weston and Mario ran to be and sat down on anther couch.

"ISN'T THIS EXCITING GUYS?!" Weston shouted jumping in his seat.

"What? Did you finally hit puberty?" Mario said smirking. Weston stopped jumping and had a straight face on, "Love my life. Thanks Mario."

(Few hours later)

Everyone had gotten a room. We were currently in Hunter's and Brandon's room, since they had the biggest room.

My phone started ringing so I stepped outside to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Macy where the hell are you?" Kian.

"Im with friends.. Need something?"

I heard him sigh, "I was worried. I was knocking on your room door and nothing."

"Sorry Kiki. Im fine."

"Okay. Have fun, be in your room by 9." He acts like he's my father. I sighed, "Okay." Then he hung up. I was about to go back into the room when someone stopped me. What was his name? Bryce?

"Hey Macy!" He said waving and coming up to me.

"Bryce, right?"

He laughed and nodded, "Bryce Hall. This your room?"

"No." I said back bluntly.

He gave me a confused look then slowly nodded. "My rooms right there," he pointed to a room a few doors down from Hunters and Brandons. I awkwardly nodded.

"So, can I have your number?"

I shrugged and held out my hand gesturing for his phone. He turned it on and put in his password than handed it to me. I put in my number and put it under Macy. He looked at it and smiled, "Thanks."

All of a sudden I was up against the wall with Bryce right in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"I can't help it. Your just so freakin' beautiful," he looked at my lips then back up at my eyes then back to my lips. He laid his lips on mine. I didn't know what to do. I was in so much shock. But when I opened my eyes, Bryce was on the floor. Mark was holding his fist looking down at Bryce. Mark looked at me, "Macy, are you okay?" I looked at Mark then at Bryce then to the floor beneath me, "Can you walk me to my room, Mark?" He nodded, smiling a little.

The whole way over was awkward. He didn't talk and I didn't either. But when we got to my door, he asked "What happened?"

"I don't know. He asked for my number then all of a sudden I was up against a wall with him right in front of me."

"So you didn't want it to happen?" He asked.

"No. Not really."

He nodded, "Will you be okay?"

I laughed, "Mark, I'm fine. Just in shock."

He smiled and nodded again. We stood in the hallway not talking. Then he broke the silence, "If you need anything, you have MY number."

I laughed, "Okay. Thank you, Marky." He gave me a smile and headed towards the elevator. I unlocked my room door and went straight to bed. So much happened in one day.