Chapter 47

Macys P.O.V.

"Macy, you awake?" Kian said from outside my bedroom door. I rolled my eyes, "Unfortunately."

"Someones here to see you."

I sighed and got up then went over to the door and opened it. Kian and Mark stood in front of me. I smiled.

"I'll.. Leave you guys alone." Kian said and then went downstairs.

"Hey Macy, can we talk?" Mark said looking at me. He seemed nervous. I gestured for him to come into my room and he did.

"About last night.." He said sitting down on a beanbag. I sat down on the other beanbag, "What about last night?" I questioned looking at him.

"Uh- You were there, right? In the broadcast?"

I nodded. He looked down at the ground, "Macy I- I understand if you don't want us to be a thing anymore, but I really want us to at least be friends.."

I smiled, "Of course Mark."

He looked at me and smiled, "Thats a relief! But can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, you know that no matter what comes between us I'll still love you, but um- I don't know. Never mind I feel stupid asking."

I giggled, "Oh come on! Ill answer honestly."

"Ugh, but it makes me feel so desperate."

"Is the question that if I still have feelings for you?"

He looked down at the ground and nodded. I sighed, "Since I said I was going to be honest with you, I do. I honestly still do." I looked down at the ground and played with my fingers.

"Really?" He said with a sense of excitement in his voice.

I nodded. "But Jacob.."

I could see his face go back to looking at the ground, "Right. Jacob." He sighed, "Do you like him?"

"Yeah." We stayed silent for what seemed to be forever.

"I should get going.. See you later, friend?"

I smiled "See you around." He smiled then he was gone