Chapter 11

Nathan- Were at the food court w/ Zariel 😜

Mark- IM WALKING TO THE FOOD COURT AS WE SPEAK

Jonas- ILL SCREAM CHICKEN BOOTY IN 5 SECONDS SO YOU CAN FOLLOW MY VOICE OKAY OKAY

Me- Were parking in front 😂😂

Mark- It was so easy to find them THANKS JONAS

--------------------------------------

I laughed and got off the car waiting for Weston and Mario to get off. Weston pounced on my back the second our Uber drove away.

"TO THE FOOD COURT LOSER!" Weston shouted on my back.

"This isn't right," I held his leg so he wouldn't lose balance and force the both of us to fall, "Your my dad. You should be giving me a piggy back ride."

"She has a point," Mario said waiting for us by the door.

Weston sighed, "GUYS IT DOESN'T MATTER! MACE IS ADOPTED ANYWAYS!" He slapped his hands to his mouth.

"WHAT?!" I said dropping him on the floor. He rolled into a ball and moaned in pain. Mario ran to Weston's side and just poked him. Weston all of a sudden burst out into laughter, "GOTCHA!" He stood on his feet and looked into the mall then back at us, "Okay but really lets go." He grabbed my arm then grabbed Marios and ran towards the door, "MARI HOE OPEN THE DOOR!" He shouted. Mario got out of Weston's grip and opened the door for himself.

"See? Mario's so annoying," Weston said opening the door for me and himself. We went into the mall and started looking for our friends since we were already in the food court.

"MACY!" Someone shouted behind me while engulfing me in a hug from behind. I got their hands and unwrapped myself turning around to see who it was, "JONAS!" I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same.

"You're way more beautiful in person," Jonas said into my ear as we hugged. I laughed and pulled away.

"ARIEL! ZACH! ZARIEL!" I ran over to Zach and Ariel and hugged them both. They hugged me back, "MACY!" Zach shouted into my ear. "Its great to meet you, Macy! Your so pretty!" Ariel said as we pulled away from the hug. I laughed, "Look at you! Your freaking gorgeous, queen!" She smiled widely.

I turned to Mark and smiled. He smiled back at me and extended his arms. I ran into them and hugged him tightly. "Mace, I can't breath," he whispered into my ear. I let go and went to the Rowlands.

"HUNTER! BRANDON!" I hugged them both at the same time. "Macy! YOUR SO FREAKING CUTE!" Brandon said still hugging me after Hunter had stopped. Hunter laughed and pulled Brandon away. I laughed and looked at Nathan. Nathan looked at me and opened his arms wide then pouted. I jumped into his arms. Honestly, his hug comforted me so much. His hugs are so cozy, what the heck?

We all sat down at a long table and were talking when a boy went up to Mark.

"Hey Mark! Hey everyone!" The boy said. He looked at me and smiled then looked at Mark, "Who's this hottie?" I blushed and looked down.

"Her names Ma- Macy," Mark stuttered.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Names Bryce," he extended his hand to me. I thought he was asking me to shake it or something so I took it but he put my hand to his lips and pecked it. I blushed even more. He smiled and winked at me.

"Well, sadly I have to go. Will you be at Playlist Macy?" Bryce asked me. I felt so awkward. I nodded. He smiled, "Hopefully we'll get to spend some time together," He bit his lip then waved and walked away. I turned to Mark. His face was so red he could be mistaken for a big tomato.

"Bryce is the biggest fuckboy Macy, watch out," Jonas glared in the direction Bryce had went then looked at me with a serious face. "Oh," was all I said. For some reason, it was all I could say.

They went back to talking. Everyone was talking except Mark. He didn't seem okay.

--------------------------------------

Private message with Mark

Me- You okay?

Mark- Mhmm why would u ask?

Me- Well everyones talking except you.

Mark- I

Mark- Nvm

Mark- Yeah im fine dont worry. Thanks.

Me- So does your hotel have a pool?

Mark- Yeah 😂😂

--------------------------------------

We started messaging each other and made ourselves distant from the group. We were sitting with the group, we just didn't talk.

--------------------------------------

Groupchat

Jacob- Are you guys together?

Jacob- GUYS

Jacob- UGH

Jacob- Im so lonely

Me- I need somebody

Mark- For my own!

Jacob- YAY HI GUYS

Jacob- IVE BEEN TALKING TO MYSELF THIS WHOLE TIME!

Jacob- ...

Jacob- Guys?

Jacob- And im alone again. Ugh.