Chapter 50

Macys P.O.V.

We rolled up to our driveway and hoped out of the car. Mark had left when Jc called. I went to the front door to find Jacob sitting there on the front steps. Oh god. He stood up when he saw me and smiled. He looked up at Kian when he stood beside me.  Jacob smiled then looked back at me.

"Um, Macy, can we take a walk?"

I looked up at Kian. He shrugged as if to say he didn't care. He walked past Jacob and went inside, Jc and Corey following after with bags.

"Yeah, I guess."

He smiled and held out his hand. I was hesitant, but I took it and followed beside him.

We were walking the sidewalk in silence when he spoke, "Macy, about Mark-"

"I love him." I spat out.

He nodded and let my hand go, "I knew it. I guess I just hoped it wasn't true.."

"I'm sorry Jacob.. When we were little.. well, we were little. I saw you in my present and believe me, I see you in my future, but not in the relationship way.."

"Yeah." He said looking down at the ground with his hands in his pockets, "I get it."

"Please don't stop being my friend because of this. I still need you, Okay? Best friends?" I smiled at him.

He looked at me and smiled. "Best friends," He kissed my cheek.

I smiled. Jacob chuckled, "Now, lets see what we can do about Marcy." He said smirking.

"No no no, I'm not going to force Mark. If he wants us to happen, let him come to me."

Jacob rolled his eyes, "He wants you two to happen. Now, if you aren't going to force him, I will." He smirked then ran off to Marks house.

"JACOB!" I shouted running after him.

--------------------------------------

Jacobs P.O.V.

I ran up the steps and started knocking and ringing Marks doorbell until he answered, "Jac-"

I ran inside, "CLOSE THE DOOR HURRY!"

He closed it and I quickly locked it.

I got him by the wrist and took him away from the door and into the living room.

"Me and Macy broke up, I know how much you like her and how much you want to be with her, shes at the door by now probably so you need to go to her now and ask her out before she breaks the door down," I said kind of quickly.

"Wha-"

"No questions unless you don't want to do this. Do you want to or not?"

He nodded yes.

"Well go to her!"

He jumped and quickly got up and went to the door. I looked towards the kitchen and saw a rose, "MARK WAIT!"

He looked at me. I ran to the kitchen and got the rose. I threw him the rose and he caught it but dropped it when im guessing a thorn hit his palms. He picked it up and went to the door.

--------------------------------------

Macys P.O.V.

I saw Jacob run inside when the door opened then the door closed shut. I got to the door and knocked. No one.

"Jacob! Mark! Open the door!" I said ringing the doorbell, "DON'T LISTEN TO JACOB, MARK!"

About a minute or two later, Mark answered the door with a rose in his hand, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled, "Of course." He gave me the rose then engulfed me in a hug. Jacob was standing there smirking like an idiot. I threw him the rose in my hand and he started laughing.

--------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Should this be the last chapter? Should I do another one and tell you how everything went when they were older?

Oh, and comment some suggestions for my next story. I like writing so give me something to write about, please. 😂💓

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! ❣️