Chapter 40

Erin- rat?

Weston- yes?

Erin- hi

Weston- pain

Weston- in

Weston- the

Erin- HEART

Weston- sure

Macy- Goals

Mark- ^^ #werin asfffff

Weston- WAIT! mark did u just agree w macy?

Mark- Yuppers

Hunter- 😱

Weston- AGREEING IS A TYPE OF COMMUNICATION

Weston- THEYRE FINALLY TALKING

Mario- 👀

Mario- You guys dating again or am i gonna have to just crawl into a hole and die to forget about marcy?

Macy- 😂😂 we talked and were friends again

Jacob- When?

Macy- Yesterday

--------------------------------------

Private message with Jacob

Jacob- When did you two talk if we were together the whole day..

Macy- This is gonna seem extremely wrong but please just hear me out and dont get jealous

Jacob- Im listening

Macy- When i got home yesterday i fell asleep and later that night i woke up to Mark at my window. Trust me, nothing happened. We just talked and now were friends.

Jacob- Did you tell him that were dating?

Macy- No. Do you want me to?

Jacob- Nah.

Jacob- But im glad you guys arent fightng anymore. I trust you ❤️

Macy- You should 😂

Macy- You and Mark should talk to. You guys havent in a while..

Jacob- Yeah..

Macy- Wanna go to Main Event and invite him?

Jacob- Ugh but im gonna have to keep my hands off you for a long time 😩

Macy- A few hours wont hurt you babe 😂❤️

Jacob- Fiiine

Jacob- You invite him and Ill be at your house in 40 minutes. Good?

Macy- Good. See ya then 😊💕

--------------------------------------

Groupchat

Macy- MARKY POOOH

Mark- Y

Macy- 😂😂 wanna go to Main Event with me and Jacob in like 40 min?

Mark- Is Jacob okay with that? We haven't really talked..

Macy- You guys need to be friends again 🙄 Yes hes good with it.

Jacob- Macob? 😊

Mark- Macob. 😌

Mark- Ive missed you bro

Jacob- Same. I GOTTA GET READY AND SO DO YOU SEE YA LATER

--------------------------------------

I smiled and put my phone down. I put on my outfit (below) and did my hair straight then curled at the end. I put on some eyeliner and some mascara then checked the time. I had about 5 minutes until they would be here.

I went downstairs and sat on the counter scrolling through Instagram

I went downstairs and sat on the counter scrolling through Instagram. After a few minutes, my doorbell rang. I got up to answer it and saw Jacob. I smiled and opened the door.

"Is Mark here yet?" He asked smiling back at me.

"No, wh-" he got my hand and closed the front door. He wrapped his arms around me tightly then laid a kiss on my lips. "Okay I'm ready for today." He smiled at me, still holding me around the waist but loosely. I laughed, "Okay, now let go before Mark gets here." He smiled and kissed me one last time then let me go.

When Mark got there, we called an Uber and made our way to Main Event. It was suppose to be an amazing day.. I didn't expect it to go so horribly.

--------------------------------------

Authors Note:
Ha! Cliffhanger. I love you guys. THANK YOU FOR 31k AHHHHH ❤️ Oh, and thank you for 90 followers as well 😊 So, marching season is sadly over BUT that means I can update more. You know, after I do my homework and all cause I'm a 10/10 student 😂 OKAY BUT YEAH hope you enjoyed this chapter!