Chapter 27

Weston- was the surprise let out yet?

Hunter- Idiot! What if it wasnt?

Erin- hey hey hey hey calm yo bobbz

Jacob- It is 😂 were currently on our way to the mall

Jacob- Third wheeling is "fun" 😒😂 ily guys tho

Brandon- How did she react?

Ariel- Awww i bet it was cuuuute

Mark- Everything she does is cute ☺️😍

Macy- 🙈❤️

Jacob- See what i have to put up with? After the hug at the door they started kissing and i was just there waiting.

Macy- 😂😂 oh shut up

Weston- SMOOCHIES

Erin- aw wes10 i miss ur smoochies 😨😅😅😥

Weston- check pm 😚😚😚👏🏿👏🏿

Erin- do u enjoy kissing ur camera?

Weston- uh

Weston- um

Weston- i

Weston- what?

Nathan- #exposed

Mark- Macyyy get off your phone

Macy- But Werin is so cuteee

Erin- tru

Weston- HEY BABY GIIIIRL

Weston- I GOTS TO SEE U RIGHT NOW

Erin- stop talking.

Mark- ^^ 😂

--------------------------------------

I put my phone in my pocket and smiled at Mark. I turned to look for Jacob. No Jacob.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?" He looked forward as we walked down the lane.

"Wheres Jacob?"

"Uh.." He looked around, "I- I don't know." He took his phone out of his pocket and after a few seconds, he had it up by his ear.

"Jacob? Where are you bro?" He said into the phone.

"Oh," he chuckled, "Okay. Meet you there," then he brought his phone down and placed it back in his pocket, "He met a girl and they're at the food court." I nodded. He smiled and held my hand as we walked to the food court.

"Macy! Mark!" Jacob said smiling. There was a girl by his side who had golden brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. She smiled at me. She then looked at Mark, looking him up and down then smiled at him to. Jealousy suddenly sprang into my chippy mood.

"Guys, this is Lisa." Jacob said introducing her. I continued to smile.

"Hi Mark," she said with a big smile on her face. She then looked at me with a decreased smile, "and Macy," she spat out. I bit my tongue and continued to smile. Jacob deserves better.

We ordered some food and sat at a table. I just wanted to leave. I couldn't stand watching this... I'm gonna be nice, THING look at my boyfriend like that.

Jacob seems to actually be interested in Lisa and I feel terrible. Boys never know whats going on in a girls mind. Or in this things mind. Ugh, I have this horrible feeling. Something isn't right and I just want this day to be over.

--------------------------------------

Lisa's P.O.V.

Private message with Bryce 👫

Lisa- Okay. Im in. Mark is pretty hot 😏😍

Bryce 👫- Baaabe 😨

Lisa- Aww im jk 😂❤️ But ill go with it.

Bryce 👫- 😐 Thanks.