Chapter 33

Macy's P.O.V.

I opened my arms and hugged him again, this time tighter. He squeezed me to and memories started to take over my mind.

*Flashback*

"Jacob, I'm leaving.." I looked down at the ground and felt a tear crawl down my right eye.

"What? Macy, no. You can't." He took my hand and the tears started coming down even faster.

"I-" sniffle "I'm sorry Ja- Jacob. I don't have a say." He wrapped me in his arms and when we pulled away his eyes were red and extremely puffy. He gave me a crooked fake smile.

"Please don't be sad," I took off a bracelet from my arm and handed it to Jacob with a sniffle, "Keep this and know that I'll never forget about you." He took it and held it tightly in his hands, "I'll never forget you either."

"MACY COME ON WE GOTTA GO!" Kian shouted closing the trunk of our car.

"I love you," I managed to say. I tip toed and laid a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too.."

*End of flashback*

"Macy, what's wrong?" Jacob said wiping my tears off my cheek. I notice the bracelet I gave him so long ago was currently on his wrist. I give him a smile, "I'm so glad you're here." He smiled back and I saw his cheeks get a brighter shade of pink than usual.

"JACOB!" Someone said from behind us. Moment over. Sigh.

Mark. He comes to us, "Can we hang out now?"

Jacob looks from me and back to Mark, "Uh," then back at me. I shrug. I don't know why I'm the one who should be answering this question. "Yeah. Sure." He says to Mark and smiles.

"Bye Jacob," I smile. He smiles back, "Bye Macy, I'll see you later, okay?" I nod happily. I go inside while they walk to Jacobs house. Today was an amazing day. God, how didn't I know that was Jacob? It seems so obvious now.

"And why might you be smiling so much?" Jc asks sitting down in front of me. Wait, wasn't I just at the front door? How did I get to the counter?

"Um, because happiness its a major key?"

"Hm. Sure." He gets up and walks away. I let out a sigh.

I go up to my room and check my phone.

--------------------------------------

Groupchat without Macy

Weston- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY

Erin- cha cha cha

Weston- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY

Erin- cha cha cha

Weston- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO DADDYYYY

Erin- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U

Ariel- ^^ goals

Ariel- BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB! 🎊🎉

Mark- Happy birthday bro 😂🎊

Mario- HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Nathan- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOII

Hunter- Happy birthday bro! 🎉🎉

Brandon- HAPPY BDAY DUDE

Zach- HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Jonas- HAPPY BDAY 🎊😂

Weston- where is he wtf we worked hard on that

Erin- no we didnt

Weston- shhhh no one needs to know

Erin- 🤐

Mark- Hes out with Macy

Brandon- UMMM

Jonas- Ugh, when is it gonna be my turn?

Weston- im triggered.

Weston- im srsly triggered.

Mark- JONAS WTF MACY ISNT SOME SLUT YOU GET A "turn" AT. DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TREAT HER LIKE THAT.

Weston- ^^

Mario- Jonas hes right. Thats messed up that you would even say that.

Jonas- ..

Mark- 😒 this chat was better when you werent talking in it

Erin- 🔥🔥

Weston- ERIN

Erin- sorry had to