CHAPTER 9: I Kissed A Girl

Camila's POV

How did I even get myself trapped in this situation?

As if seeing Lauren canoodling with Luis the Doofus, as I fondly call him in my head, all day long wasn't hard enough, now, I'm trapped in between Lauren's thighs – I repeat, in between Lauren's thighs! – being forced to confess as to why I kept ignoring her.

I'm jealous, okay?!! Jealous of your stupid boyfriend! I internally screamed at my clueless bestfriend.

Can the floor just please swallow me up now? I'd rather die than stay another minute pinned on the bed, with Lauren on top of me.

I can feel the heat emanating from her body and I feel like passing out from the intensity of the situation. Of course, she still looked so calm and chill, totally unaware of the internal struggle I was dealing with, while I, on the other hand, am so close to spontaneously combusting. That pisses me off so much I could punch that arrogant smirk off her face. But then again I wouldn't wanna damage her pretty face, that'll be sacrilegious.

Still, I just wanna hit her stupid ass for being so amazingly oblivious to my despair, like for real I would kick her in the nuts if she actually has a pair. I smiled inwardly as my mind took me back to those G!P Camren fanfics I have stumbled upon.

Oh for crying out loud, Camila, fix your damn life! I re-focused my attention to my current predicament – meaning Lauren. Why didn't she just let me eat my damn cake in peace?

"Well?" She prodded.

"Well what, dumbo?!" I answered sarcastically. I don't know why I even try. The only movement I was capable of was move my head from side to side or up and down, or wiggle my toes.

"Look, we can stay like this the whole night until you tell me what's wrong with you. I've racked my brains with possible reasons for your craziness but all I know is that you started acting weird when I dated Luis. But I can't think of any argument we've had around that time."

Lauren squinted her eyes as if recalling some memories in her brain. "Unless you count that time when I refused to share with you my pizza, but I thought you understood that I was really hungry then."

I gulped heavily at the mere mention of Luis, hoping to god that she wouldn't figure it out. She probably noticed my sudden nervousness, and she frowned at me. "Wait, is this really about the pizza?? I'll buy you three boxes now, I'm fucking serious, Camila."

I groaned. "Ugh, I'm not that petty, Lauren!"

Well, maybe I am... but I don't have to admit that out loud.

"So why are you being so difficult? What –" She suddenly stopped talking as if she just realized something, and she gasped. "Oh my god... Luis!?" She looked at me as if she's analyzing my expression or trying to read my mind, and believe me when I say that I'd rather eat live salmon right now instead of being scrutinized by those probing green eyes.

I tried to play it cool, though. "Omg, Lauren, it's me Camila! I know you wish it's Luis that you're on top of right now, but if you get off of me, I could call him for you. Just let me go!"

"Don't be a smart ass, Cabello. Admit it, it's Luis isn't it?" Her expression is much softer now, which bothered me a lot more than when she looked pissed. Has she really figured it out? I don't wanna admit anything yet, though.

"What about him?" I asked innocently.

She rolled her eyes at my refusal to spill the details. "You're jealous of him."