CHAPTER 19: Kisses Down Low

Camila's POV

Have you ever woken up with a full smile on your face the minute your eyes open, like you just had an amazing dream, and you start your day with a cheerful vibe feeling that nothing could go wrong?

When my eyes opened and landed on the ceiling, I blinked a couple of times to remember where I was, stretching my tired limbs, the lower part of my body feeling a bit sore but in a good way, my entire body tingling with delight; and when my arm brushed something warm beside me I turned to my left and my smile even grew wider when I saw Lauren sprawled on the other half of her bed, sleeping soundly.

Everything that happened last night started replaying in my mind. It wasn't a dream.

It was the best night I have ever experienced in my entire life.

Even better than the first time I've watched One Direction in a concert and peed my pants from sheer excitement.

Even better than bananas & pizza.

I took in Lauren's sleeping form – white sheets draped haphazardly on her body, her breasts and stomach exposed, and her face looked so peaceful with a hint of a smile on her lips. I guess it wasn't only me who slept with a happy heart last night.

I wish I could share to the world how beautiful Lauren looked right now. I wish I could tell everyone that she's mine, and I'm hers.

Maybe in time.

For now, I settled with posting a tweet.

@CamilaCabello97:  "I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it" #BestNightEver #IloveYou #The1975

There. People would just assume I was talking about the concert we went to last night. As much as I'd like to post a pretty picture of her sleeping face along with that caption, I'll just take comfort with the fact that Lauren and I have shared something so unforgettable, and that I get to watch her sleep this morning, and probably a lot of times in the future, and that's what's important.

I was smiling like a doofus as I kept on repeating the events last night.

We fell asleep cuddling. I didn't even manage to put in any clothes, I just totally zonked out fully naked after that mind-blowing orgasm that I was treated to. Lauren, too, because while I wasn't able to do anything to her last night, I still managed to remove her sweatpants and panties with a full intention of returning the favor she did to me, so we actually both cuddled naked. I gotta tell you, falling asleep while feeling the skin – so warm and soft –  of the love of your life practically glued to yours is the best feeling ever.

Not for the lack of trying, but she didn't let me go down on her even when I already got her buck-naked because she said it was my special night, and that her pleasure was not the priority at that time. I think she just knew that I was kinda nervous about it and she was being super considerate. But truthfully? I wouldn't have mind. I'm willing to do anything for my Lauren.

I slowly got out of bed, careful not to wake her up because it was still too early actually for any of us to be awake. We check out of the hotel later at lunch and we'll be flying to Texas to do some sort of "house invasion" stint on Normani's residence, so we didn't have anything scheduled for this morning. It's quite surprising that I was already up because I'm usually a late sleeper, but I think my body was still too excited to stay still for quite longer.

After ordering room service, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I didn't wanna kiss Lo-Lo good morning with icky breath.

When I got back under the sheets, I was still naked by the way, I gently caressed Lauren's face appreciating every inch of her beauty, at the same time making sure she was still deeply asleep. Her steady breathing convinced me that she was. Considering the work she did for me last night, she must be dead tired.