CHAPTER 27: Sinu, She Knew

Camila's PoV

So, we were back in Miami, just a very short break before we go on beast mode for the second leg of our U.S. tour, and since it's our last day-off Lauren decided to sleep over in our house so we could go to the airport together tomorrow.

About twenty minutes ago, my parents left the house to attend a children's party with Sofi, and that's when me and Lauren decided to run downstairs to grab some food in the kitchen.

Lauren was busy scavenging inside the fridge, instructing me to look for some junk food too, but I got distracted by her ass jutting out as she bended over. Wearing only a long ass shirt and nothing but underwear, I got a full view of her booty and I could starve here all day I don't care, I wasn't about to complain.

Jesus.

Yeah, I totally didn't need food anymore.

I was still staring at her ass when she turned around, a triumphant smile on her face, her hands holding a jar of Nutella and a couple of bananas, when she saw me looking at her hungrily and her cute smile turned into an evil smirk. Before she could utter a wise-ass remark, though, as she usually does, I threw away the box of cereal I randomly grabbed awhile ago and literally jumped on her.

It was too comical, actually, come to think of it, because her eyes bulged when she saw me attacking her but she still held on to the bananas and Nutella as I body-slammed her against the fridge and started ravaging her mouth.

God, why am I so thirsty for Lauren?

"Uhmm.... Camz?" She moaned against my mouth as I continued to assault her lips, "We're in your kitchen..."

"So? We're alone in the house." I sucked on her bottom lip.

"But..."

I sighed. "But what, babe?" I stopped kissing her because I sensed her nervousness, but I didn't remove my hands from her waist.

"I just don't feel comfortable making out with you here... I feel like Sinu's watching. I literally feel her presence everywhere in this house, even in your room, it's creepy." She gave me her goofy lopsided grin, and I couldn't help but giggle at her silliness.

I mean, who knew that bad-ass Lauren Jauregui could be so rattled by my mother's invisible presence?

"Awww, poor baby. Is that why you refused to let me go down on you awhile ago, even when I was already on my knees begging you?" I whispered seductively on her ear. I started giving her butterfly kisses as I slowly ran my hands across her arms, with the intention of putting away what she was still holding in her hands, so we could properly make out.

She groaned in obvious frustration as I felt her slowly succumbing to my seduction, but then I heard some noise outside the kitchen, but it was too late before my mind registered what that meant.

"Mila, have you se– what the! What's the meaning of this?!" I saw Lauren literally jump like three feet away from me when we heard my mother's shocked voice.

Shit.

Imagine your mother walking in on you kissing your secret girlfriend in the kitchen. Yeah, not a very cool situation you wanna find yourself in.

At least, it wasn't a full-on PornHub-style make-out session that we usually find ourselves doing in the most random places, thank god, but still, it was as awkward as Donald Trump's toupee.

Slowly, I turned around to face her, ready to be swallowed by the fiery pits of hell, expecting a barrage of sermon to go our way. The speech I have practiced over and over for this kind of situation immediately melted away from my head, as if it never existed, and my mind went literally blank.