Summer - July 27th, 2016

Dear Miles Cade,

            You know the funny thing about meeting people? Is that they'll have such an impact on you, but in my opinion it's either good or bad. I can definitely say meeting you was a good thing.

            You're probably thinking while you're in this... coma, why am I telling you this? Besides the fact that I am turning into a cheesy lovesick fool; I was out with my photography group and we were taking pictures by the beach and it reminded me of you.

            I use to be insecure about my body. Yes, I know what you're going to say because you always say it. I'm skinny, I have a fast metabolism, and I look great in a bathing suit. However despite the first two being true I don't think the third one is. Sometimes I feel too skinny. I feel like I'm underweight, but I don't say anything because people will tell me that I need to stop fishing for compliments.

            That day on the beach you took me there because you wanted me in a bathing suit. At first, I'm not going to deny I thought you were trying to be a pervert, but I was wrong. Once I was in that bathing suit you started listing everything that you liked about me from my head to my toes. I cried once you finished, but I was smiling at the same time.

            I guess taking a picture of that beach brought back that memory. I am glad to say that I am still kind of insecure, but I'm getting to that point where I feel comfortable in my own body.

            It's getting harder to write these letters to you if I'm being honest. I might stop writing for the next few days just to take a break. I promise that I will update you on everything... I just... you understand. You always do.

            I'll write you always.

I'll stay with you and love you always,

            Piper Cheyenne