Summer - July 8th, 2016

Dear Miles Cade,

I'm not going to lie, I did cry tears of joy when you sent a letter back, and it was more than just one paragraph this time around. Lame, I'm very much aware. It's not my fault that you make me feel all these emotions. Anyway, I'm changing the subject.

You annoyingly (in reality sweetly) asked me about Mason, but there isn't much to say. He's in juvie right now, still an asshole, and even though him and I's relationship wasn't the best, I truly hope that he is okay. A part of me will always care about him despite not wanting to. I know that is probably the last thing you want me to say about Mason, but you have to understand.

I was with him for six months. It may not seem long to you or to others, but to me it felt like a long time. There were so many ups and downs to it, mainly down, and when it came right to it, I knew it wouldn't last. I should have listened to you the first time, but I didn't. I wanted to take a risk and it got me here.

I'll admit, I'm very much worried for my next relationship, but I'm talking about later. I still need time to process that someone I cared about hurt me on purpose... it still hurts thinking about it.

However, I will try to end this on a good note. Riley and I are going to head out tomorrow because we decided to have a girl's night out without Ryker. Oh! Speaking of Ryker, he is really enjoying his Twinkies. He also wants me to tell you to "grow a pair" and that you would understand what he meant. I have an idea, but if it is what I think it is, wait until you get back.

I'll write you tomorrow!

I'll adore you always,

Piper Cheyenne