Chapter 11

*Two days later*
~Patrick's POV~
I was sitting in Starbucks doing my work. When I heard the chair in front of me get pulled out.

I looked to see who it was. It was Pete.

"What do you want Pete." I said to him with annoyance.

"I need to talk to you...please. I want to explain to you why I am here in Chicago." He said with pleading eyes.

I thought about it as I stared at him intensely. I let out a deep breath.

"...Fine but hurry I have to get back to work." I said as sat back in my seat wiring for him to carry on.

"Thank you Pat." He said to me.

"DON'T call me Pat...you don't deserve it." I said to him with bit of anger.

"Ok...I understand..so after the incident at the hospital 6 years ago...at first I didn't care...then as the months went by...I became so depressed...that I tried to commit suicide...I felt... Empty...I went to a parking lot at a best buy store and tried to cut my wrists open... someone found me after I had cut them open..they rushed me to the hospital and I got treatment..I was in the hospital for 2 weeks..."He said to me as he started to cry. He continued to tell me his story.

"Then once I got out..I went to rehab..I was there for 2 years. Once they released me. I went home fixed up the house and sold it...I then bought a new house in the safer part of los Angles. I wanted to get better...for Daya...I came here after all these years to restore my relationship with Daya...I want to tell her...that I am deeply deeply sorry for what I had done to her 6 years ago" said Pete

I felt something wet on my hand...it was a tear?...I was crying..and I didn't even notice it.

"Please Patrick...let me talk to her." He said with pleading eyes.

I thought about it for a moment. What if she has another attack and I am not there help her?....what if he hurts her again?...but He did say that he went to rehab.

"Can I see where you had cut?" I asked.

"Oh um...yah sure" he said as he roles up his sleeve and showed me.

I can tell that they were deep. They were a brownish but still blended with his skin. I slid my thumb over them. I know that he use to cut back in high school...but I didn't know he would get this far.

"...fine...but under one condition." I said as I looked up at him.

"Anything." He said as he smiled a little

"Me, Joe, and Andy have to come with her." I said as I looked up at him.

"Ok. Thank you Patrick...t-this means the world to me." He said as he started to tear up again.

I just nodded my head.

"Ok I will tell you when we can IF she wants to...but I will try to convince her into going... Now I have to go back to work...have a good rest of your day Pete." I said as I got up from my chair.

"Ok thank you for listening...bye" he said as I left back to Fueled By Ramen.

I can't believe I am doing this...but I feel like it's the right thing to do...he is her Father...wow...I can't believe just a week ago I didn't even let him look at her...now I agreed to let him see her.

God I hope this doesn't turn out to be a disaster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I FINALLY updated I am sorry for taking so long. I was given an idea but then I wasn't sure of it so I decided to change it...again...anyways...so hope you liked it...so I love you my little foreheads and have a great day/night bye❤❤❤
~Johana xoxo