Chapter 15

~one week later~
~Third Person POV~

"PATRICK HELP ME!!!" Daya screamed for Patrick.

Patrick rushed up stairs to see what was going on.

"WHAT'S WRONG!?!" He asked worriedly as he bursted through the door.

"I can't get Gerard's nose right! HE TO PERFECT!!" Daya whined from her desk.

"You almost gave me a heart attack Daya!" Patrick said to her as he walked towards her.

"Sorry... it's just I can get the nose right on Gerard's face." She said to him as she slammed her sketch pencil on her desk.

"Oh...ok..what is this for?" He asked her as he studies the half drawn charcoal Gerard Way sketch on her desk.

"Just for fun..but I want to complete it." She said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I know nothing about this...but...do you want me to call up Gerard and ask him if he can come over and help you?" He asked her.

MCR are really good friends of Patrick. They all still hang out sometimes together even thought the band broke up in 2013.

"Yeah sure if he isn't busy." She said as she looked at him.

"Ok I will give him a call." Patrick said as he exited her room.

~Patrick's POV~
I called Gee as I walked down stairs in to the . (G=GERARD P=Patrick)

G: hey Pat what's up?

P: hey Gerard so Daya wants you to come over to help her sketch you. If you too busy then you don't have to.

G: Nah I am not busy at all. I am just reading comics. I will come over in a bit.

P: ok thanks.

G: ok. Hey so Joe told me about Daya's situation...Is she okay?

P:She is having a bit of a rough time. She hasn't been that much social anymore and with Declan and Elisa in New York for the Summer. It has been more difficult.

G:oh wow...do you want me to talk to her and see if i can get her to open up a little?

P: yah sure that would help alot actually. Thanks gee.

G: No problem Patrick. Okay see you in a bit.

P: ok see you soon bye.

G: bye.

*End of conversation*

I walked back up stairs to Daya's room.

"Hey he is getting here in a bit" I said as I peeked my head three her door.

"Ok thanks Pattycakes" she said playfully.

*Ding Dong*

"Well that was quick. I'll back." I said to her as she nodded.

I opened the door expecting to see Gerard there.

"Hey" Pete said nervously.

"Um...hey" I said awkwardly.

"I was wondering if I could have a day with Daya today?" He asked as he looked at the ground.

"Um. Sh-" I was interrupted by Daya. "Pat What's taking so long?" She said as she walked down stairs.

"Oh...hey Pete." she said to Pete nervously.

"Hey.." he said to her in a slightly hopeful voice but nervous voice.

I then saw Gerard walk up the driveway.

You see Gerard knows what happened to Daya and he tends to be a VERY VERY overprotective person when it comes to her, so I know that this will NOT end up good.