Chapter 21

~Pete's POV~

*The next day*

I was currently pacing up and down the motel room. I haven't slept since the incident at the hospital. I need to tell them the whole story, but they won't listen.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS FUCK SHIT UP!" I yelled as I yanked the covers off the bed with anger.

I have to talk to someone....but who!? NO ONE WILL LISTEN!

I looked out the window into the dark sea blue sky. The sun was about to come up since it was almost 5 am.

I went to grab my phone when it rang.

"Hello?" I said into the phone trying to keep my cool.

"Hello Peter" I heard Rob say through the phone.

"WHERE IS DAYA?!" I yelled with rage.

"Oh calm down she fine...well no really.."  he said

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" I said trying to keep my cool but as always I am failing.

"Well it's nothing really just a few cuts...bruises...broken bone...gashes...trauma..You know the usual." He said as if it was an everyday thing for him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! I AM GONNA MURDER YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" I yelled as tears began to pour out of my eyes.

"Try me Pete. I'd love to see you try." He said menacingly. I stayed quite.

"Hahahaha that's what I thought." he said as he hung up.

Anger and sadness had boiled up inside me for so long that it just came bursting out. I threw my phone at the wall and it broke into pieces. I threw the lap to the wall. I was crying and yelling as i trashed my room completely.

I walked out of my room slamming the door behind me and walked to Patrick's house. The entire time I was huffing and puffing. Hungover people walked past me almost scared.

*few minutes later*

As I walked up to his door I didn't bother knocking i just walked right in. Sarah, Dallon, Joe, Andy, Kenny, Gerard and Patrick were all there talking quietly. Once I walked in they had a 'what the fuck it HE doing here' expression on their face. 

"What the hell ar-" Patrick said before I interrupted him.

"Shut it! I know all of you are pissed at me for everything, but I want to save Daya as bad as you do! You have only heard half of the story how I know Rob and where he is! I am have had it! Now yous have to listen to what I have to say!" I said yelling  them and they all looked at me with shock except Gerard. he looked at me with a hard and stern look.

"...fine...we'll listen and this better be worth or god so help me I WILL shoot you." said Gerard. As everyone stared. I just nodded.

"One day I went to one of Rob's parties 4 years ago. I was in his room when I saw a picture of him when he was small and..my dad...I had asked him about it and he said that my dad was his birth father...Rob'd full name is Robert Richardson Wentz....Rob is my half brother. He has a daughter Named Vara Bruno. Him and His late wife Carmen Bruno had Vara.  Carmen was 17 and at age 20 they got married. She then died when Vara was 10 years old, after being shot in the head by one on Rob's enemies. He was devastated..He grew cold and angry...When I owed him money he didn't care if I was his brother..He only cared about the money and Vara... Rob is Daya's half Uncle  and Vara is her half cousin, but he still doesn't care" I explained to them as tears of anger flowed down my face. I was looking down at the floor intensely. I looked at me all in shock. Which is something I would have never expected.

"So how old is Rob?" asked Andy with curiosity.

"He 40 right now. This family feud has been going on for along time and I-I Just want it to stop...I want my family back...I want my Baby girl back. I said as tear continued to flow down my face

"I got a call from Rob a while ago...He umm" It was hard for me to say, but I know I have to.

"He what?" Asked Sarah as she wiped away her tears.

"H-He umm..He tortured Daya...I know Rob and...I know that she is in a terrorising state... We NEED to find her NOW!" I said sternly as I looked at all of them as they nodded there heads.

"So..you said you knew where rob was right" Asked Joe as  nodded.

"Well..Then lets go get her.." said Kenny

"But we need a plan" said Patrick. We then started to plan on how we are gonna get Daya out of there.