Chica-Pica

When ever Mark is busy or away on a trip, there was always one certain animal who would cheer me up. Chica! She's a glorious pup pup!
So goofy, like Mark!
She always loved to cuddle on the couch with either me or Mark.

"Bye babe I'll see you in a couple days! Call you in a little bit!" Mark yelled before leaving. He closed the door.
I was now all by myself.. But no exactly.
"Chica!?" I called out. I heard pitter-patter on the wooden floor. I smiled. Then comes Chica wagging her tail.

Chica's POV (interesting right?)
You - Mom
Mark - Dad

I heard mom calling me. I ran downstairs, I love hanging out with mom! She's so sweet and funny. I understand why Dad chose (Y/N).

I ran down the stairs all happy. She started calling me "Chica-Pica" I love when dad and mom call me that!

She kept talking to me saying dad left for a convention and won't be back for awhile. She finally said something that made me and my tail go all happy!
"Wanna go for a walk to the dog park?" She asked grabbing a leash. I barked and wagged my tail a lot.

Me and mom went for a walk and I wanted to run at the speed of a race car but mom said "no"
She's slow!! I kept dragging her to go quicker! But she's a slow poke.

Finally we arrived at the dog park! My favorite place! She let me run around, she pulled out a tennis ball! I was watching her carefully, watching her every move. Just in case she teased me. I don't like when dad or mom tease me, it's not fair, you think I don't know but I do!

After having some fun, we finally started to walk back when she stopped at the pet store? Oh treats! I started jumping on my hind legs. She laughed. She opened the box, the sweet smell of those dog treats! She grabbed one, I was drooling at this point.
She told me to sit. I sat immediately. She told me to roll over. I rolled over. Give me the treat already!!
She said "good girl" which made me feel a lot better. Then she tossed the treat in the air, I jumped and caught it, and ate it.

Next day

I heard (Y/N) call me from downstairs. I stretched and waddled down the stairs, to see mom laying on the couch.
"Come here Chica-Pica, come lay on the couch with me." She said. I waddled over to her, climbed on her tummy and laid there. She made an "oof" sound... Am I that heavy??

It was more of a lazy day today. We binge watch some her shows, I didn't really pay attention, I was too tired. She was about to fall asleep just before she said something so sweet "thanks for comforting and keeping me company Chica-Pica" as she scratched behind my ear. She gave a kiss on my head and fell asleep. I love you (Y/N)

Next Morning; Mark comes home

I was still cuddling with mom, when I heard keys jingling from outside. It's probably dad. I wagged my tail and watched the door open to see.. DAD!
He stood in the doorway, and smiled. I started moving around to attempt wake up mom.
"Chica-Pica let me wake her up" he whispered. I jumped off the couch to go get some breakfast.

I heard dad attempting to wake her up.
"(Y/N)? Sweetheart wake up. I came a few hours early." He said sweetly, while stroking her hair.
I heard her stretch and do a weird moan, not a dirty one the type you do when you stretch and it feels really good.
"Oh hey markimoo, did I sleep that long?" She giggled.
"No babe I came home early, they said I could leave early if I wanted to.. and I did" dad chuckled.
Please don't kiss. Please don't make out.
'AW MAN THEY'RE MAKING OUT'
I waddled outside to do my business.
I came back in, mom and dad weren't in the living room..? I heard moaning and giggling. Ew they're doing the nasty!

I went back outside to look for some squirrels, even though dad is "King of the Squirrels" I don't care. Squirrels are evil.
Once a squirrel threw an acorn at my head. Even though it was really small, it really hurt.

I heard screaming and moaning inside. I'm not going back in there!
I hope they stop soon.

Well I seen this POV before on another imagine book. I thought it was clever :3
Hope you like the first imagine for this book, there are many to come. I have a Jacksepticeye Imagine book too! Check it out please :D
Thank you, but anywho don't stop being a boss and I'll see you later buh bye!