Longboarding

what's up with the update? I don't like it.

I ran into the house, "Mark!" I shouted in joy.
"Yeah?" Mark questioned.
"I just got a longboard!" I squealed.
"Cool Y/N! Let's go boarding!" Mark cheered running to get his longboard.
Mark has taught me how to longboard and I've been dying to get one so badly.

I grabbed mine and mark grabbed his. We both set our boards down and rode off down the street.

We were riding around town, having a blast.
(idk if mark longboards?)

I was glancing around, and I spotted Mark taking selfies with me in them!
I laughed, gave him a smile and looked away.
"That's a keeper!" Mark chirped.
"Whatever!" I laughed and kicked faster.
Mark chuckled and sped up too. "Don't think you can out beat me!"
I laughed and looked forward, and noticed we were starting to go down hill.
I'm not that good at long boarding! I panicked. I jumped off and fell down. I felt a stinging sensation on my whole left side. I lifted shirt up a little to see a big scrap on my hip, lifted my sleeve and saw a huge scrap on my elbow, one of my knee, and shoulder.
This actually happened a few days ago.. I'm in pain >~<

I just curled into a ball and just laid there. I heard Mark running to me.
"OH MY GOD Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?!" Mark questioned frantic.
"No" I muttered holding myself tighter.
"Why did you stop??" Mark questioned.
"I was too scared, I was going too quick." I muttered.
"Oh I forgot, you aren't that pro yet" Mark realized.
Mark gently lifted me off bridle style, he handed me the boards and he walked with me bridle style the whole way home.

We got inside, he brought me to our bedroom, and he laid me down, I groaned.
"Sorry babe. Be right back" Mark spoke. I nodded.
Mark came back with gauze, rubbing alcohol, and bandages/band aids.

I scoot away from him. That's going to sting a lot! No.
"Y/N, come here. I know it's going to sting a lot, but I'll be right here." Mark said sternly yet sweetly. I stared into his eyes, and I scooted closer, giving in.

Mark dipped some alcohol on the gauze. Lifted my sleeve, I grabbed his hand quickly.
"Okay here it goes" Mark spoke. I held my breath. The gauze touched my skin, and instant stinging hit me elbow. I hissed.
Mark rubbed my hand with his thumb, "almost done"

He got done with all my scrapes, cleaning them.
Mark's hand was all red from me squeezing it.
I laid down, groaning and hisses from the pain.
Mark laid down next to me, "at least you didn't break any bones" Mark pointed out.
"True. But even scrapes are so much pain to me" I groaned. Mark wrapped his arm around my waist. I hissed.
"Sorry" he move his arm and I turned the tv on.
I snuggled close. All my left side is messed up but not my right.

I was getting sleepy, "thanks markimoo for helping me"
"It's part of my job" Mark whispered.
"I love you" I whispered before falling asleep.
"I love you too." Mark kissed my head, was the last thing i heard.

Okay a couple days this happened. Except the Mark part. I was going down a hill and it was too steep for me and I was speeding and I freaked and jumped off and rolled and scraped my left side up. >~< and my scrapes still hurt.sorry not posting for awhile.