Attention

I was out in the back yard, in the pool. Just relaxing on a inflatable raft, enjoying the sun, feeling a breeze now and then, it was nice.
Chica was just waddling around a lil bit, and planting herself on the grass, enjoying the sun too.

I heard the sliding door open. I peeked an eye open. To see Mark pouting.

"What's up Mark?" I asked, going back to enjoying the sun. He stayed silent.
"Mark?" I asked again.
"Why aren't you giving me any attention??" Mark asked.
I lifted my shades "what do you mean?"
"You haven't given me any attention today!" Mark sighed.
"Well you were making videos and editing so I didn't wanna bother you, I didn't want it to end up like last time..." I responded.
"Oh.. Well i finished working" he smiled.

"Okay I'll dry off and we can do anything you want" I suggested.
"Okay but first...." He backed up, and started running. Jumping into the air, going into a ball. "CANNONBALL!!"
I screamed, getting splashed majorly.
"MAAARK!!" I screamed.
Mark rose up and starting laughing.
I got to an end and crawled off the raft. Heading by the porch to dry off.
Mark came behind me and gave me a hug. I screamed and squirmed away.
"I hate you" I growled.
Mark was laughing so hard.
"I know that's not true" he smiled. I sighed. "It's not"
"Okay let's go out and do whatever you want" I smiled.
"Yay!" Mark squealed.

I don't even know..! I am in a writers block for Markimoo imagines... Help???? Suggestions! Please! 😅 thanks!