Chica Day!

"Y/n, I'll be gone all morning to make a couple videos with Ethan." Mark said as he slipped his shoes on. "Okay, have fun" I pecked his cheek, as he left for the door. The front door gently closes, I let out a long exaggerated sigh.

I felt something lay on my stomach. I glimpsed down, to see Chica nudging me to pet her. "Chica-beeka! How are you!" I combed my fingers through her golden fur. She hopped herself on to me, pushing an "oof!" out of me.

"Well girl it's just me and you today!" She lifted her head up, tail swinging back and forth. "We have all morning to ourselves, but what to do?" I glanced around the room, my (e/c) eyes landed on her pink leash. I smiled, patting her head, "wanna go to the dog park?" Her tail swaying faster. "I'll take that as a 'yes'."

I nudged her off to get her leash. She waddled to me, I bent down and latched her leash onto her collar. "Ready?" She barked already dragging me to the door.

- Chica's POV -
(Who remembers this?)
[you - mom / mark - dad]

Dad left out the door for all morning. Which means me and mom can hang out! I love mom she's so fun to play with, and she always says I'm the best pup!

I happily ran along with mom as she jogged. We're going to the dog park, so fun!!

I dropped the tennis ball as she bent down, picked it up again and threw it. I spun around and ran after it.

Speed is key!!

Another dog tried taking the ball, but I already got to it. Hah! We repeated that for about an half-hour. Then, she pulled out my favorite treats! "Sit." I sat. She smile and gave me the treat. "Roll over." I laid down and rolled over twice, hoping she'd give me an extra treat. Nope, only one. Damnit. "Paw?" She showed her hand, I put my paw onto it and she gave me one last treat. Best mom ever!

- time skip -

I laid by mom on the couch, she was peacefully napping as I was drifting to a nap myself on my doggie bed.
(Like the picture above lol)

It felt like I napped for hours, when I heard "beeka?" I rolled over and looked up. Dad!! "Good girl" I wagged my tail, I licked his hand as he patted my head.

- time skip -

I was all snuggled up by mom on the bed, her fingers traveling through my fur when dad came with only his underwear on and no shirt. Ugh dad!! Not this again!!!
I put my paws over my eyes. So gross! Dad why??

Mom chuckled, "not tonight babe, Chica doesn't seem amused with the sight she just saw." Dad snorted, "okay we won't do it tonight, Chica beeka." He rubbed my head, laughing. Thank you!! I don't have to witness it again and hear their gross moaning and groaning!! Yuck...

I snuggled in by mom. Dad tried wrapping his arms around her waist but I nibbled his hand, lowly growling. "Ah, I guess I'm all Chica's today, Mark. Come on Chica beeka, let me cuddle with dad." I huffed, and let her.

Mom still had me close by, I stayed up feeling mom's fingers brush through my fur until she slowly stopped and I heard small snoring. Slowly drifting off into sleep myself by my beloved mom and dad.

---
Heyo! I brought back Chica!! *u* I saw some of you comment on the first chapter which was of Chica's POV. So here it is, and I didn't create this POV someone else did I just really liked the idea of seeing Chica's perspective instead of yours or marks. AND SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A LONG TIME!!