Starry Nights

Me and Mark just got out of the movie theaters. We watched Suicide Squad. (Yah yah I know, I watched it a lil late but I finally watched it! It was cool not what I expected but still cool)

We walked out. A cold breeze hit me, I shivered. Mark seemed to notice and he wrapped an arm around me.
We didn't take his car, since we were a couple blocks away from his house anyway.

I looked up, and spotted hundreds, even thousands of stars, painting the dark blue/black sky. I gasped, nudging Mark. Since he loves space so much, it's cute to see his space nerd come out. He looked at me, to see me pointing at the sky.

He looked up, and grinned hugely.
"They're so pretty!" Mark squealed. I giggled. "But not as pretty as you!"
I blushed. Me and Mark kept looking up at the stars. I spotted a satellite rush through the stars. I smiled.

We were almost home sadly. Me and Mark love to stargaze! It's one of our favorite things to do together.

We got into the house. We both ran to the back balcony. I grabbed a couple blankets since it was getting close to fall which means cold air. We snuggled together, just stargazing.

Mark started pointing out constellations. Which he knew and the ones he liked. His space nerd side is adorable.
The way his eyes light up, his smile that plants on his face when he sees anything about space.

Mark kissed the top of my head, and I cuddled closer.
I put some calm music, it soon made me sleepy.
Mark seemed to notice, he stood and picked me up bridle style, and carried me up the stairs.

"B-but our stargazing.??" I whispered, exhausted and sleepy.
"We can do it another night when the stars come bright again" Mark smiled, setting me down on the bed gently.
He climbed in, wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his torso. I gave him a long night kiss.

"Night my little star" Mark whispered.
"Night my little space nerd" I whispered back, falling into wonderful slumber.

Hello! I literally had this experience but like not with a BF but with my friend. We watched Suicide Squad :)) it was cool and the stars were amazing! I normally don't get to see stars out :D