You deserve better

It was a beautiful day, Mark and I were hanging out around the park, it's our favorite place to be.

"So...uh..Y/N I am so sorry, we haven't been hanging out the past few weeks.." Mark apologized. Yeah..Mark has been occupied with his girlfriend, she obviously doesn't like me. I don't like her either, she's a bitch. (This is not supposed to be Amy, just think of some random she's dating, again I said before, I love Amyiplier)

"I forgive you, Mark. I don't blame you" I replied. He gave me a hug.
I sipped my slushy, as Mark was too. We got slushies before we walked here.

I hit Mark's arm playfully laughing at his ridiculous dirty joke. I was laughing, Mark was laughing too. *sigh* I missed this.

Our wonderful moment was over by his girlfriend.
"Maaark!" She ran towards us.
Mark looked over, he had a smile, as I had a frown.
She ran up to him, and hugged him. She sat between us, and pushed me off the bench.
"Oof" I grunted. She giggled, "oh no I'm so sorry" she was such a fake bitch.
"You okay, Y/N?" Mark stood up and helped me up. I smiled at him, "yeah I'm good" he gave me a smile.

Mark's girlfriend cleared her throat, "Marki, don't you think you had enough time with her" she gave me a quick glare, looking back at Mark with that stupid innocent act.
"But, Mark this is the first time we hung out in weeks, because, I don't wanna be rude..but she's keeping you away from everybody." I stated. His girlfriend had this snarl and glare. Mark was shocked.

"Y-Y/N...she's my girlfriend. I have to spend time with her, and if she wants me to herself for awhile, she can." Mark argued.
"Mark. Open your eyes! She's basically controlling you!," I pointed at her, "when's the last time you went out on your own?!" I yelled.
"Enough!" Mark snapped.
I flinched, and backed away, "Y/N.." He trailed off.

"No. I get it. You'll listen to this bitch more than your best friend for over 8 years. If you need me, you know call me or whatever." I was frustrated and broken, so I walked away.

"Y/N!! Wait!" Mark yelled.
I ran faster, I ran into a store, and went to the farthest aisle. I panted quietly.
My phone started to ring, I grabbed it out of my pocket, it was Mark. Of course. I declined.

Mark was blowing up my phone with apologetic texts.
I tried to tell him, he doesn't listen, he's head over heels over her, when she clearly is faking it.
Mark deserves so much better.

~4 months later~

Mark and I still haven't spoken to each other, and I feel so sad and angry about it. Hope he's happy with her..

I heard my doorbell ring, I ran down the stairs, opened it.
It was Mark.
"Mark?" I questioned, he looked terrible, red and puffy eyes, tear-stained cheeks, and some fresh streams of tears. My heart shattered at this sight.
He immediately hugged me, and started crying.
I wrapped my arms around his torso, "Mark what hap-", "she cheated on me!" Mark cried.

I wasn't surprised, she was a fake bitch, I knew his relationship wasn't gonna last. I walked him to the couch with him still clinging on to me.

"What happened?" I asked.
"She cheated on me, with a guy they were doing it right on the couch!" Mark cried.
"Aw Mark, I'm so sorry that happened" I hugged him, he was soaking up my shirt.
"Mark you deserve so much better than this. Someone who would never do this, always laugh at your jokes, always making laugh, making you smile just at the sight of that person, and so much more, you didn't deserve what happened to you." I hug him tighter.

"Y-You mean someone like you" Mark asked.
"What?" I questioned.
"Well, you make me laugh, you laugh at my jokes, I always feel great around you, I can never stop laughing or smiling when I'm around you" Mark confessed, my cheeks were heated and red as a tomato.
"M-Mar" before I could finish, Mark's lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync.

We pulled away, "I deserve you" I smiled brightly.
Mark kissed me once again. We were in perfect sync.
"I-I love you" I stuttered.
Mark smiled, cupped my cheeks, "Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?"
I pecked his lips, "I take that as a yes?" I giggled and nodded.