I can't believe you did that

*Request for @burnyell a few agreed with her, so here ya go!*
Your POV

Mark is becoming distant but I'm putting it off in my head. We're going to a club tonight with Ethan and Tyler so I don't have to watch myself when he gets drunk. (Pretend he can drink)

"Mark, you ready? Ethan and Tyler are here!" I asked.

Mark walked past me, "yeah. let's go." I rolled my eyes, bitchy much?

Tyler's driving, Mark in the passenger seat, me and Ethan are the back.

"Who's ready to have some fun?" Tyler asked excitedly.

"Me," we all say.

-At the club-

Mark is off on the dance floor with Tyler, holding a beer. Ethan decided to stay by me to keep me company.

"You and Mark doing alright?"  Ethan questioned.

"Eh.. I guess we're doing alright.." I muttered rubbing my arm.

Ethan looked down at my arm, he caught a glance of a large cut. Ethan removed my hand.

"Oh my god, Y/N! What happened?!" Ethan yelled. I just stared at the cut.

"Mark got drunk last week, and he just kept screaming at me. He had a knife at the time, he swung, I lifted me arms up so it wouldn't hit me in the face. It cut my arm and side.."
I lifted my shirt to reveal a medium cut.

"Holy shit, Y/N! Are you alright?" Ethan exclaimed worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine." I rubbed my arm again out of habit.

It's time to go. We've been here for like two hours. I went to look for Mark while Ethan went to look for Tyler.

Searching for 15 minutes I can hear his goofy laugh.

I found him.. Sucking faces with another girl!!

So many emotions are running through me, I don't know which one to handle it with.

Anger it is.

"MARK!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!" I yell, both stopped sucking each other's faces.

"HAVING A GOOD TIME AND YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!!" Mark yelled back standing up.

"YOU'RE KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!? YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" We were face-to-face yelling at each other.

His hands were in fists and so were mine.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE, MARK FISCHBAC-"
I fell down to the ground, a burning pain going through my cheek.

..Mark..just punched me...

Everyone gasped.
I gasped.
Ethan ran up to Mark,
"WHAT THE HELL, MARK!? YOU CAN'T PUNCH Y/N!"

Once Mark realized what he did, his face turned to shock then sadness in seconds.

"Oh my god! Y/N I am SO SORRY!! I didn't know what hit me, IM SO SO SORRY!!!" Mark tried to hug me, I shoved him away.

"Don't touch me. I can't believe you did that. Mark you are the worst." My words filled with venom, seemed like my words were like daggers, stabbing him in the heart.

"Y/N I didn't mean to, please forgive me!!!" Mark cried.

I stood there staring at him,

"Mark, I think we should break up..." That was the hardest decision I've ever made.

Mark was a drunk sobbing mess. I left crying as well, holding myself.

---
Hey! Hope you liked this who requested and agreed to the request!! I tried my best :)