Sickness

Your POV

I've been up for two hours, coughing, and sneezing. My throat felt itchy and dry. I couldn't stop coughing, I felt like gagging.
I've been sitting in the living room watching some TV, I didn't wanna wake up Mark with all my coughing and sneezing.

I felt that tingling feeling in my nose again, *breath in, another, aaaaand SNEEZE*
I breathed out, "gosh dang it I hate being sick" I said weakly.
I laid down, still watching TV, today is gonna be torture.

I felt my eyes getting heavier. I let them droop down, good time for a nap anyway.

Mark'a POV

I opened my eyes, and yawned. I looked at my phone. It was 7 in the morning.
(You woke up early; 5 am. From your sickness)
I looked over, and Y/N wasn't there.
I sat up and stretched.
I went downstairs to find Y/N slowly passing out on the couch, with tissues everywhere and multiple blanket and pillows? Is she getting sick?
I noticed she was watching Friends.
I walked over to the couch, I scooped her up and sat where she was, and laid her on my lap.

Her eyes fluttered open, "h-hi Mark" she whispered tiredly and weak.
"Y/N are you getting sick?" I asked.
"Yeah" she shivered. I held her closer and tighter. Warming her up best I could.
She smiled weakly and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"B-But Mark what if you get sick?" She asked worried.
"I don't care. I'll take care of you, even if I get sick" I reassured.
She smiled and then she started scrunching her face, her mouth was open, breathing in, she was at this face for a few seconds before she sneezed. She buried her face into my shirt.

"Sorry" she breathed out
"It's fine" I responded. I started running my fingers through her hair. "I'm going to take care of you today I promise"
"What about YouTube?"
"Don't worry I have back up videos" I reassured again.
She snuggled closer.

Your POV

Mark took care of me very while. He fed me chicken soup, and gave me medicine even though I didn't want it.
"Come on Y/N you have to take it" Mark reassured.
I shakes my head, mouth clammed shut. Mark thought for a second, he started tickling me, I was trying so hard to keep a straight face, then I started to burst out laughing.
Mark shoved the spoon in my face, and pulled it out. I scrunched up my face.
"Can I have some water??" I begged trying to get this taste out of my mouth. He handed me a glass of water.
"Thanks Markimoo" I thanked him.
"Anything for you, my sick princess" Mark said chuckling.

We ended up sleeping on the couch, being couch potatoes, snuggling close.

Hey guys >~< I wrote this because I'm getting sick >~< I hate it. I read Mark's twitter and he's sick too. >~< anyone help??