Celebrity Crush & Jealousy

You were binge watching y/f/s (your favorite show).
Mark was right by you, watching it with you.
Mark didn't seem to like your show as much, knowing you had major celebrity crush on y/c/c. (Mine is Evaaan Peeeeteeeeerrrss <3 he's so hawt. American Horror Story! Who agrees??)

He would always seem to get jealous easily, how you'd fangirl over him. He would pout or get upset like a child and scoot away from you. To be honest, it was cute. You can never take him seriously when he acts like that.

Another episode came on, you got excited when a scene with y/c/c came on.
You eyes sparkled, and you clapped excitedly.
"Yaaaay" you whisper shouted.
Mark rolled his eyes. You had a smile plastered on your face.

You and Mark seemed to take a break. You got up, grabbing Mark's arm, so he'd come too.
He groaned.
"What's wrong?" You asked, plopping back on the couch. He stayed quiet, "come on, tell me?" You asked once more.
"It's.. Just I think you love y/c/c, way more than you love me." He let out. You sat there, and started to smile, "what?" He asked, you then started to laugh, "whaaaat?!"
You managed to stop laughing, "Mark, are you seriously gonna be jealous over y/c/c, because I fangirl over him?" You asked grabbing his hand.
"Yes. You always light up when he comes on." He whispered.
"Marki, it's my favorite show, and he's just my favorite actor. Why do you think I'm with you? You're handsome, funny, and incredible in every way. I just love the show, and the actors" you explained, you gave Mark a kiss.
"Y/c/c is an actor, I may fangirl over the show, but he's not you. You're the guy I'm dating. Not him. I love you." You stated, staring into his chocolate brown eyes.

Mark smiled brightly, "that's true. I'm better than him. Right? Plus he doesn't have the best girl in the world, like I do."
"You're way better than him. You're the best boyfriend in the world, I love you." I kissed him again.
"I love you too, my lil squishy" Mark laughed, kissing back.
"Okay, you promise to not get jealous over y/c/c? I love you, not him" you asked.
"I promise." He replied smiling. "You're mine."
"And you're mine." You wrapped your arms around his torso. "My Markimoo." You giggled.
"My y/n" he kissed your head.