Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

|Request! I thought this one sounded awesome! So here ya are|
Your POV

"Y/N, hope you don't mind but two of our friends flew in and they're staying with us" Marzia mentioned as I walked inside.

"Not at all, where are they?" I asked.

"Right here" a unfamiliar girl voice spoke. I looked over to see a blonde girl, with a black haired guy beside her.

"I'm Amy" Amy mentions.

"And I'm Mark" Mark sticks his hand out. I shake his hand, "nice to me you two, I'm Y/N".

Even though, Mark is taken he's hot, and I can't help but like him.

-months later-

"Amy, you should come over!" You exclaimed.

"Aw I'm sorry but I have some stuff to do with Mark.. I will definitely tomorrow though!" Amy blows off my plan.

"Okay, I guess I'll see if Signe or Marzia aren't doing anything.." I sigh, "bye Amy, see you later"

"Bye, Y/N, sorry for being busy!" Amy hangs up.

-time skip-

"What am I going to do??" I yell.

"What do you mean?" Felix asks. All four of them are looking at me confused.

"I'm best friends with Amy, and I'm in love with Mark!! It's not right!! I can tell they love each other a lot and I can't help be in love with Mark!" I pace back and forth.

"Y/N.. Y/N.. Y/N!" Jack stands up and gently grabs my shoulders.

I look up at him then at Marzia, Felix and Signe. I sigh.

"Just tell him, Y/N" Felix says like it's not big deal.

"I can't just do that, Felix!! They're about to get married in four months!! If I tell him, I'll ruin both my friendships with Mark and Amy!!!" I breathe heavily.

"It's okay, if you confess to him, you'll feel so much better and have that off your chest." Signe says.

"Yeah, it'll feel so much better to get it off your chest, Y/N" Jack agrees.

"No!! I know it will, but do you know how it feels being the only single person in our group. Marzia, you have Felix. Signe, you have Sean. Amy has Mark, a-and I have no one.." I sit down on the floor.

Silence.

"I know it sucks now, Y/N.." Signe pauses as Mark and Amy walk in.

I force a fake smile, "hey, you lovebirds!"

"Hey Y/N!" Amy sits by me, smiling.

"Why are you two so happy?" Felix chuckles.

Mark and Amy look at each other, grinning nonstop.

"We moved the wedding to next week!!" They say in unison.

"Congrats" "that's amazing, you guys!" Everyone congratulates them

"--I gotta go." I stand up quickly and leave. My heart is pounding, aching, and it hurt so much after hearing that. I'm in love with an amazing guy, and he's getting married next week.. What am I going to do?

-time skip-

"Y/N, Signe, and Marzia I want you all to be my bridesmaids!" Amy squeals.
Marzia and Signe squeal as well, ecstatic to hear that.

I force a grin, "thanks, Amy!" She gives us all hugs. I wish this was my wedding and not hers..
But I have to pretend to not wish that, it'll destroy two wonderful friendships I have with Mark and Amy.

-Wedding-

I stand beside the girls as we watch the Bride walk down the aisle. Everyone's watching her about to get married to Mark. She'll become Amy Fischbach. I wish she wouldn't, I wish that was me. and not her.

-I'm going to skip the I Do's-

"Anyone who does not want these two to marry, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"I do!" I unknowingly shout.

Everyone gasps. I even gasp.

"Y/N?" Amy gasps. I can see she's upset with me.

"I'm so sorry, Amy. I feel terrible. I fell in love with Mark the first time you both walked into Felix's home... I've been holding this little dirty secret to myself, and our group. I-I wanted to tell you, Mark, but I didn't wanna destroy our great friendship we have.." I force that speech out, tears prickling at my eyes, "I'm sorry." I run out of the church.

Crying. I ruined two friendships. Fucking great.

---
Duh dun duh dun!! Imagine the ending yourself, you're heartbroken, or you get Mark and he leaves Amy. Up to you guys! Sorry this took fucking forever! D: