Snuggle Bug

>Writing Prompts #3 and #4<

"Mark" I groan, he's taking forever editing and I wanna cuddle. I kept poking him and whining.
"Babe this isn't gonna make me edit faster, you know what, c'mere, you can sit on my lap until I'm done working." I smiled as he pulled me onto his lap. I nuzzled my head into his neck, slowing falling asleep as I felt his steady heartbeat.

Mark looked down to see you fast asleep. Mark closed his laptop, he wrapped his arms around your neck and your under-knee, bridal style, carrying you to bed. He sent you down gently, taking his shirt off, laying right beside you cuddling you.

I woke up in Mark's arms as always. I see Mark peacefully sleeping, I move a strand of his hair out of his face, kissing his nose. I attempted getting up.

Keyword: attempted

Mark still had ahold of me, his cuddle death grip wouldn't release me, he brought me down to him, snuggling me closer. "Babe, let me go" I attempted to rip his arms off me.
"No, I'm not letting you go. It too early to get out of bed." Mark mumbled in his raspy morning voice. I sighed, "fine, we'll cuddle for another hour by then you better release me from your cuddle death grip." Mark chuckled, "sounds perfect."

---

Short-ish sorry, cute fluff in this one :)