"Will you stay with me?"

(Ok I saw this imagine in a Stiles Stilinski book and I had to do it for Mark so here it is...)

---
I laid there peacefully, watching as the rain travelled down my window. The rain wasn't too bad for once.

I was close to falling asleep when I saw a flash of light and heard a loud sound.

Thunder and lighting.

I yelped, as I dove under my blanket. Shaking terribly, wishing desperately for the storm to end soon.

My phone flashed because I got a text, from Mark. He knows how terrified I am of thunder and lighting.

Mark:
Are you alright?

I didn't reply, another lighting flash and thunder went by. I screamed and dropped my phone.

My phone was going off repeatedly from Mark, texting me. I was frozen I couldn't move, I didn't want to.

My bedroom door opened, to see a soaking wet Mark. His hair soaking wet, clothes all damp and wrinkly.
"I'll get you some clothes-" I slid off my bed, when lighting and thunder struck again, I jumped to my bed, terrified.

"I'll get them, Y/n. It's alright." Mark walked to my closet to grab his pajamas, he purposely leaves here.

Mark came out in a red T-shirt and grey sweats. He calmly got in besides me, pulling me close to him. Letting me go for a second to cover us both up with a blanket, instantly holding me again.

"It's okay. I'm here. Shh, I've got you, it's alright." Mark softly spoke, calming me down.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked, hoping he would.

"Of course." Mark softly said, combing through my hair. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso, "thank you." I whispered. Mark continued to calm me, till I fell asleep.

Mark soon fell asleep, before he did he kissed you on the forehead, "I've got you, Y/n"

---
:') hi so this was so cute w/ Stiles. I had to write it with Mark <3!!

hope you enjoyed! :)