Working out

You were laying around the house, since Mark was out rock climbing.
He's been doing rock climbing a lot lately, and hollllly shit he's got the best biceps!

~time skip~

"Y/N I'm home!!" Mark notified you. You squealed out of excitement. You ran downstairs to see Mark with a muscle shirt with a t-Rex.

"Yay you're home!" You exclaimed.
Mark smiled and opened up for a bear hug. You hugged his torso, as his muscular arms wrapped around you.
You broke away a little bit, to see Mark's biceps were huge. You stared in awe. You poked at them. Mark chuckled.
"See what you like?" Mark said with a sexy smirk. You nodded, as you bit your bottom lip gently.
Mark back up a bit and turned around and flexed his biceps.

You let out a squeal to a wheeze.
"I-I.. Ahhhhhhh" you manage to say. Mark laughed and kept flexing. You were melting.
You were slightly drooling.

Mark stopped and snapped his fingers, "y/n~" he said.
You snapped out of your trance, shook your head, "what huh?"
"You were drooling." Mark stated. You wiped your mouth and chin. You let a nervous chuckle, "well it's just your muscles are amazing" you complimented. Mark had a cheeky grin. You giggled and slapped his arm playfully.

"Your work out is the best thing ever right now" you giggled gazing at them.
"Well thank you" Mark replied, flexing one more time.

You kissed Mark sweetly and cuddled with Mark for awhile. His arms securely around your waist. His strong arms around you, made you know that nothing could hurt you. That's one thing you loved about Mark. He could protect you from mostly anything. He was your knight in shiny armor.

~time skip~
Mark's POV

I looked down to Y/N to see she was fast asleep. I smiled, I unwrapped my arms away from her gently. Stood up and stretched. I snacked my arms under legs and back, and carried her bridle style up to her room.

I set her down gently trying my best, not to wake her.
I kissed her forehead. I turned around to go to my own room, I stopped in my tracks. My shirt was being held back. I looked behind me, to see Y/N have awake, "please stay.." She whispered.
"Okay I will" I whispered back. I crawled into the blanket. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and brought her close to my chest.
She sighed out and smiled. I gave her a kiss, "goodnight" I whispered into her ear.
"Goodnight" she said sleepily.
We both fallen into wonderful slumber.