Complete Opposites pt. 3 (E N D)

I kept running until I couldn't hear Mark behind me. I slowed down, gasping for air.
I noticed I was by the local park, I sat down at the swings.

Taking deep breaths until my breathing was normal.
I turned my phone on, "9:41 pm"
*Leaves crunching*
I looked around, nothing. A breeze went by, and me being stupid, not bringing a jacket.
I rubbed my arms, I didn't wanna go home yet. I turned music on, and just sat there listening. *crunch*

I shot my head around. I looked behind me to see; Mark.
I gasp quietly, then scoff, "What are you doing here?"
"Y-Y/n, why'd you run off?" Mark asked sadly, walking closer.
"W-why?!" I shouted, "I saw YOU AND JENNY MAKING OUT!!" Tears were threatening to fall, "WAS THIS SOME TYPE OF SOME CRUEL JOKE?! YOU AND JENNY WANTED TO DO??! oH! TAKE THE SHY LOSER GIRL TO THE DANCE THAT HAS A CRUSH ON MARK AND RUIN HER ONE CHANCE OF HAVING FUN AT A DANCE?!!" I didn't care anymore, I let the tears fall. I was now sobbing, "W-WELL GOOD JOB MARK!! YOU RUINED MY SEMI-FORMAL D-DANCE!!" I have no doubt that my makeup is ruined and smeared all over my cheeks from me wiping my tears streaming down my face.

I glanced at Mark, he was shocked, "well? Why aren't you off making out with stupid Jenny?!" I barked.
Mark said nothing, just stared, "I'm leaving.." I whispered. I stood up, wiped my tears, and started to walk home.

I got spun around, and Mark was holding onto my wrist. I got angry and sad again, just looking at him, "let me go, Mark." I commanded.
"No, I'm not letting you go home angry and sad.."
I tugged on my wrist, Mark's grip slightly tighten. Tears were surfacing, "Mark. Let me go.. now," Mark shook his head, his eyes full of sympathy.
I kept tugging harder and harder to try and slip free. I could only think of one thing, I slapped Mark hard, "Let. Me. Go!"
Mark groaned and instantly his arm wrapped around my waist, and pulled me closer, let go of my wrist, his other hand going to the back of my head and brought me close to his face, until our lips met.

I was shocked. I soon relaxed and kissed back. I pulled away, and took a breath, "I'm so sorry, Y/N. Jennystartedmakingoutwithmeandwhenyoucame-" I grabbed Mark's neck and brought him to my level and kissed him.
"You talked too much." I pulled away, Mark chuckled, "I'm really sorry. Me bringing you to the dance wasn't a joke. I, truly and honestly wanted to take you, before any other guy did.. I-I like you, Y/N."
I blushed deeply, "r-really...I just..no guy has showed me any kindness or liking....so that's why.. I thought this was..a joke.." I looked away, Mark pulled me close and made me look up, and kissed me. "Well.... No other guy will be doing that.."
"What?"
"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Mark asked.
I smiled, and kissed Mark, "..I'll take that as a yes.?"
I laughed, "yes"

{Howdy! How'd you like the ending?? Did y'all like the little story?}