Getting together. Finally.

(Some septiplier for ye ;))

You were just hanging with your cat/dog (choose if ye got 1) on the couch.
Majorly bored.
Right on cue, your best gay friend Marks ringtone started to ring. (I know Mark or Jack aren't gay.. Pretend.)

"Helllllo?" You answered.
"Helllooo" Mark answered back.
"What's up Markimoo??"
"Nothing, just majorly bored. You should come over!" Mark whined.
"I'm already getting ready. Be there in 10." You hung up and got ready.

You drove up Mark's driveway.
You walked up to the door, and knocked. You can hear Chica start barking, and Mark telling Chica to 'be quiet!' You laughed to yourself, and Mark opened the door.

"Heellllllo" you smiled.
"Hey" Mark responded.

You walked in and walked into the kitchen right away.

"Do you got any food?" You asked loudly.
"Yes I do, in the cabinets" Mark answered chuckling.
You walked in, got food and walked back to the living room.

"Okay. What now?" You asked with your mouth full; crumbs flying everywhere.
"Haha, first don't speak with your mouth full, and second just listen to music and chat. Maybe watch a movie later?" He said. You gave him a smile and thumbs, since your mouth was still full with chips.

You got into about an half hour of chatting about what's going in your lives.

"So, do you still have a crush on Jack?" You brought up. Mark's face turned a light shade of pink.
"U-uh yah.." He confessed.
"Omg, please ask him out already! You guys would be so cute together! All your fans think so too!" You pleaded.
"I-I don't know... I don't even Jack has feelings for me...." Mark explained.
"Oh! He does! Every time we hang out, he always talks about you!" You said excited.
(Pretend Jack lives in LA)
"R-really??" Mark questioned with hope in his eyes.
"Of course! Why wouldn't he? You're an amazing, funny, and hot guy!" You complimented.
"Aw thanks Y/N" Mark blushed.
"Now go ask out Jackaboy before some other guy steals him!!" You encouraged.
Mark smiled, and called Jack then ran out the door.

It was just you and Chica now. You smiled and shrugged turning Netflix on.

~time skip~

You heard the door open, and two male laughing: Mark and Jack.
You grinned hugely. You stood up instantly.

"So you two are dating?!" You squealed.
Mark and Jack held their hand with their fingers intertwined. "YEP!" Jack smiled brightly.
"YAY MY #1 OTP FINALLY CAME TRUE!!" You screamed excitedly.
They laughed, "yes, finally" Jack laughed.
"I finally got my own Jackaboy" Mark blushed.
"I got my own Markimoo" Jack blushed too.
"#1 OTPPPP!" You squealed and made a heart with your hands.

-so? What do ya think how I did? I've been listening to 'septiplier away' a lot today XD, plus the collage up there I made, ^v^ simple collage. Lol sooooo cya in the next chap, peace!